Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
You shouldn't take too much from Thursday games, but that game + last week really has me thinking the Chiefs defense just isn't anywhere near good enough. Or at least they aren't coached well enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Uterine Lineup posted:

That was nice

I respectfully disagree, sir.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chromatic posted:

chiefs defense is a loving travesty without berry.

I didn't notice it quite as much this game and I'll wait to see if he stopped doing it, but making one of the best pass rushers in the game go play in coverage so often this year has been ridiculous.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Your OC really needs to get his poo poo together (or be fired in favor of bringing Musgrave back). That play worked out somehow but there were so many times last night you guys had two receivers running basically the same route.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/921240345957998593/photo/1

It probably wouldn't have changed anything but Jesus loving Christ. That's the Chiefs rushing 6 on the game deciding play and sending Justin Houston out in coverage.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Remember when ppl used to think Mike “I call that burping the baby” Mayock was a good, insightful commenter

He was annoying but he actually tried which was a novel thing, although I know you hated him all along.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Flikken posted:

So with Thomas at 10,363 snaps for the record, is there any other active streak that is anywhere close?

Eli's up there in starts but I guess must have come out of games at some point. I'd guess it'd just about have to be another offensive lineman if there's anyone within spitting distance.

So who's been around forever?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

seiferguy posted:

I just love watching Sark fail after the way he left UW.

This seems to have worked out pretty well for you guys though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Plus two of their three starting LBs, Telvin Smith and Miles Jack, are remarkably fast for LBs and some of the best in the league in coverage as Linebackers.

Was Myles Jack the guy who's knee or hip is supposed to die in a couple/three years or was that a different linebacker from that draft class?

I take it he's holding up fine so far if it was him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

seiferguy posted:

No one remembers ManifunkDestiny do they. Mainly was an average baseball poster who mainly made fun of Dave Cameron (#6org never forget), then when Seattle got RW he started gimmick posting like LWB in TFF. Holy poo poo he upset a lot of people.

I was actually just fondly remembering him, well half-ironically I guess. He would drive by post once a week about the generationally amazing Seahawks that we should all count ourselves lucky to behold, but wouldn't come back.

He'd just let the post sit and marinate.

I don't even know if he actually cared or just hated TFF, he was a completely normal poster outside of that from what I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

You could have just stopped here, no?

What kind of Dolphins fan are you?

• Locked thread