Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/not-brady-patriots-super-bowl-article-1.3581933

"Tom Brady has everything.

Five Lombardi Trophies. Most wins ever. Square jaw. Pristine white choppers. Supermodel wife.

Now, he has a defense again.

I'm going to be violently ill."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Martavis Bryant is so easily trolled on social media that a relapse is inevitable. Some dudes just need their phones taken away.

I thought he was going to light the league up this year

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Martavis benched for SNF, and demoted to practice squad for the week

Oh cool he just needs to shove a coach on TV and get a ring with the Pats now

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

People around here get real touchy about Seahawks chat

There were 2, possibly one person running two accounts, posting like Yug nonstop for years.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah it was much worse when everyone was calling Russel Wilson tiny touchdown Jesus or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I wonder when we're gonna find out that the government was poisoning heroin and pain pills with fentanyl to discourage people like they did with booze during prohibition.

I mean as long as we're doing drug chat

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Oct 26, 2017

• Locked thread