Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

God drat he looks more like a 3rd degree burn victim every time i see him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Losing Berry is part of it but Sutton has gotta go, he has lost his drat mind this year with all the 3 man rushes, turning Justin Houston into a coverage backer, and all the man coverage. The Chiefs look kinda like the Vermeil teams of the early 2000s now where the D can’t get any stops and the offense has to shoot it out, and don’t think this offense is quite at that level although it’s certainly more fun than last year

Sorry about your Lost Season

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

This has to be the first time in the modern era where 3 shutouts happened in one night

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Panthers bad yo.

Saints going to walk that division.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

OxySnake posted:

Eagles Rams soon to be 6-2 Vikings

Id hold off until after tonight until we decide if the Eagles are good or not.

Rams look scary, Vikings look good.

If I was to mock playoff seedings (personal bias added)

Eagles 15-1 (18-1 IS HAPPENING) 1st
Rams 12-4 2nd
Vikings 11-5 3rd
Saints 10-6 4th
Seahawks 10-6 5th
I have actually no idea for the 6th seed....there is alot of average teams in the NFC that could scrap for that, i think a 9-7/8-8 team could realistically get in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Flikken posted:

Myles Garrett is up to 4 sacks in 3 games. Who has a bad o line left on our schedule?

Ravens & Bengals have pretty bad O-Lines. Packers O line isnt great.

• Locked thread