Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Ehud posted:

matt moore owns so much

It says a lot about how much Cutler sucks anymore that your guys' offense came alive when Moore came in.

Landry is also really loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
it's times like this when all the other QBs in the league are getting hurt that i'm really glad my QB is an indestructible goober

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Dude's a loving stud. Not even a Fins fan but

tarbrush posted:

Paaaay hiiiiiiimmmmm

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Tore them Broncos up and sent 'em to the glue factory lol. First time they've been shutout in 25 years.

Their o-line was just outmatched today due to injury, but even healthy I don't think they could've protected Siemian. The Chargers' pass rush is really loving good. Ingram is easily having the best season of his career and Bosa's just completely relentless. This is the best one they've had since Merriman/Phillips were healthy together.

The offense did just enough to win and that's all they really needed. Rivers didn't turn it over, Benjamin had his best game as a Charger, Henry continues to loving own. ST played great.

That's the most complete game they've put together all season and i'll take it. They're losing against the Pats next week but going into the bye 3-5 after the start they had would be nice.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Plus short, easy completions get a QB into a rhythm and it helps set up the long ball later on in the game, when the defense has to defend that stuff + Ajayi. Miami has a so-so o-line at best (good tackles and mediocre guards, right?) and Cutler wasn't familiar with the Fins' receivers due to coming in so late in the offseason, so it made sense to throw short a bunch and play conservatively in the passing game.

If Cutler can't go and Moore has to keep starting, I suspect they're gonna start taking more deep shots downfield, since that's what he does best and he's more familiar with the receivers the Dolphins have on the roster.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

a neat cape posted:

I can't believe we shut out the Broncos

Same here, though I was saying in the days up to the game that the Chargers were gonna whoop them. Denver's o-line is really badly banged up and while Siemian is decidedly not a good QB, they just couldn't block Bosa and Ingram off the edge at all. Chris McCain has been huge for them as a situational rusher this year, he's doing what I felt like Attaochu was gonna do. This defense still has a lot of decifiencies - their safeties aren't good and they're really missing Perriman's presence in the middle against the run - but they're still a hell of a lot of fun to watch when they get turned loose.

Okung is just solid as hell. Slauson is done for the year and that hurts, but i'm excited to see what Dan Feeney can do in the starting lineup. He's been rotated in the last two weeks and looks like he's been getting better.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
^ Plus Jalen Ramsey and Tayshaun Gibson are really drat good, and Seattle's receivers aren't world beaters.

Seattle is a better team but the Jags will definitely be game for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

I was actually just fondly remembering him, well half-ironically I guess. He would drive by post once a week about the generationally amazing Seahawks that we should all count ourselves lucky to behold, but wouldn't come back.

He'd just let the post sit and marinate.

I don't even know if he actually cared or just hated TFF, he was a completely normal poster outside of that from what I remember.

I'm like 90% sure he stopped doing it right after the Seahawks lost to New England.. because it's hard keeping that gimmick up when you lose like that.

• Locked thread