Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
N: duuuuuuuu

v: vallllllllllllllll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

its all nice on rice posted:

The Jags rely too much on their run game. It'll be a standard defensive slugfest until Wilson stops overthrowing receivers deep downfield and Graham remembers how to catch mid way into the third quarter. After that point they'll run away with it.

I mean, it's not like the Jags have a bad pass defense.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grittybeard posted:

Was Myles Jack the guy who's knee or hip is supposed to die in a couple/three years or was that a different linebacker from that draft class?

I take it he's holding up fine so far if it was him.

Yeah, it was Myles Jack, which is why he fell from probably a top ten pick to the second.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol if your team hasn't been terrible for a decade and is now showing signs of life

just lol

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, we've all snorted coke off a lady's tits at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm from Florida, that's a normal night out.

• Locked thread