Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

this season is messed up. i dunno what happened but the good teams keep losing and the Jaguars and Rams keep blowing people out and i don't like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

How many new starting quarterbacks are we going to have next week? Obviously someone new in Arizona. Will Moore get the start over Cutler? Will Hogan get the start over Kizer? Will Teddy be back?

Every starting quarterback that gets injured makes Kaep's case against the league better and better. I alosmt wonder if, pending the case getting any sort of traction the NFL has a plan to basically force a team to take him if their QB gets injured. Like if the NFL will just tell the Cardinals "look, we know Gabbert and Stanton are hot loving garbage, you need to hire this guy to alleviate any sort of legal case against us".

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i can't wait until it comes out that he wasn't drinking, he was just getting advice on how to not kill yourself while QB of the Browns from Johnny Football, who just works out of some bar in Cleveland.

• Locked thread