Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Qwijib0 posted:

:ssh: I wanted a missed XP and OT.

That XP was sooo close to being missed. Also lol commentators talking up the return of Seabass. Kicking has been a hot topic this year for a lot of teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

shirts and skins posted:

Seahawks are rounding into form as expected. The offensive woes are still there, but this week was about execution and mistakes rather than having the O line blown up. They moved the ball fine and kept the Giants on the field, just couldn't perform in the red zone. They were a few dropped balls and overthrown passes away from putting that one away much earlier.

The defense looks outstanding, and the o line is improving. I think we'll find out a lot about their trajectory next week against Houston. 4-2 after a crap start and 6 home games still on the schedule feels real nice.

Yeah if the Seahawks could stop making GBS threads over their own dicks they can beat any team in the league (also could lose to any team in the league)

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

logger posted:

Wasn't it amazing the offensive line wasn't a dumpster fire? I think things are finally starting to come together.

Hopefully they come together before the 10am jags game. I've got a feeling Wilson might be sacked 5+

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Durandal1707 posted:

^ Plus Jalen Ramsey and Tayshaun Gibson are really drat good, and Seattle's receivers aren't world beaters.

Seattle is a better team but the Jags will definitely be game for them

Doug Baldwin will kill you off the line

https://i.imgur.com/Za8d4TB.gifv

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Durandal is not even a Jaguars fan.

Way to use one gif of your teams #1 RW juking the Rams' backup backup CB guarding him at the goal line where safety help is too far away to matter.

Also, Wilson will have to live long enough to get that pass off.

Also also as I already said, the game is an even week so the Seahawks are going to win anyway so go ahead and climb off your high horse.

lmao yall are so reactionary, Doug Baldwin owns. Also not on any horse just trying to say doug baldwin owns and one of the better receivers in the league and can in fact beat the world. That gif owns doesnt matter who he put the moves on. Seahawks poo poo on their dicks constantly but still manage to be good. :hawksin:

also also I love me some Jags, been following em for years. my AFC team been yelling "JAGGERNAUT " at my real life friends every odd week

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

There were 2, possibly one person running two accounts, posting like Yug nonstop for years.

lmao you guys have hawk chat PTSD.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

OxySnake posted:

We get it.

But if your going to troll at least choose a team that didn't blow a superbowl with one of the stupidest play decisions in NFL history and be good at it.

Like 5 Ring Shrimp.

I've been posting about the Seahawks off and on for over a decade my dude (gently caress jim Mora Jr)

Not trolling but y'all are sensitive. Football is fun and silly and something I ONLY get really upset about in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Stop whining that people don’t like your stupid team and are tired of hearing about them from your stupid fans.

no

• Locked thread