Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I just love watching Sark fail after the way he left UW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Grittybeard posted:

This seems to have worked out pretty well for you guys though.

Yeah, it worked out in the end for sure. Almost as if it were to spite Sark. Dude has has a real weird career.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seahawks probably should have won 45-0 with how bad the Giants are, but they had dumb dropped passes and a dumb fumble by Rawls. They predictably pulled their heads out of their rear end in the 2nd half.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've only done an MRI once and it was the most forgettable experience of my life. The worst part was that it was inconclusive.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
That Carson Wentz sack escape was Russell Wilson-esque.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
No one remembers ManifunkDestiny do they. Mainly was an average baseball poster who mainly made fun of Dave Cameron (#6org never forget), then when Seattle got RW he started gimmick posting like LWB in TFF. Holy poo poo he upset a lot of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

He had stopped posting a long time ago, before the Seahawks got good.

• Locked thread