Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

How big is Marky?

Soooooooooooooo big!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Fire Sark. Bring back Shanahan.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Don’t think that second one is happening my man. Probably not the first one either.

What if I ask nicely?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Raku posted:

steve sarkisian is trash my dude

That seems to be the case :smith:

He has ruined one of the best offenses in the league in less than half a season of work!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sean10mm posted:

This is always the question with them really.

But mainly the Pats D has seemingly evolved from "historic disaster" to :effort: which is a big difference.

Don't let our awful offensive play calling confuse how bad your defense really is. Sark is horrendous.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sean10mm posted:

Doesn't matter, they let a McWhatever throw for 350 or something. Containing trash is still a big upgrade over the first few weeks.

Fair enough. I don't understand this hope word you are describing...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

Are you the size of two men? If not you will fit just fine. You just lay still and do nothing why a giant thing make weird noises as it extracts your soul.

Or more likely claustrophobic...

But yeah, the MRIs I have been in haven't been bad if you just relax, and stay still. But I am not claustrophobic and I can only imagine the panic that people who are feel in those drat things.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

"a friend of mine"

Also, that sounds terrible. Poor you guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Eagles look like the best team in football. Sucks about Peters though :smith:

• Locked thread