Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
i am so pissed i missed this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Remember when ppl used to think Mike “I call that burping the baby” Mayock was a good, insightful commenter

He calls the Eagles preseason games and is really good at it because he knows everyone on the roster and can talk about bubble players intelligently.

I like him.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

OxySnake posted:

Eagles Rams soon to be 6-2 Vikings

Please don't call us good we are about to get blown the gently caress out at home by the powers of Kirk Cousins' dead grandma.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
We are now officially the best team in the NFL for the first time since 2004.

Holy loving poo poo. :stare:

axeil fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Oct 24, 2017

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

weird Asian candy posted:

Eagles look like the best team in football. Sucks about Peters though :smith:

Yeah it might be a career for him. :smith:

Also I'm still getting really freaked out by people other than Eagles homers like myself calling us the #1 team in football. It feels like a jinx. :ohdear:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Because it is

There's one week that matters, and you've gotta wait till Feb 4 to find out who it works out for

Barudak posted:

I'm not sure what feeling I would have if the Chiefs beat the Eagles in this scenario, but its somewhere around "unbelievably aroused"

If we play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl I am going to be so conflicted. I don't want to see Andy/my team cry on the sidelines :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

You could solve this by timing a pizza to arrive as the clock hits zero.

Strobe posted:

I'd say this is a good idea, but Andy Reid Clock Management makes such timing impossible to predict.

I feel like combining these two elements would make for one hell of a weird fan fiction.

• Locked thread