Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
woah, this looks like codex on a hex grid. how did i not hear of this before?

always down for more zachtronics though, can i just buy a lifetime pass for whatever stuff that guy makes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
can we spoiler tag solutions please

i wanna optimize myself instead of inadvertently looking up what other people have done

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
the infinite output puzzles are kinda weird

you can totally cheat on them too

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Anyone figured out the options menu puzzle? I entered the four highlighted symbols from that coded message, but it did the same thing as every other combination.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Well, I think there's a puzzle. There's buttons with the four elemental symbols and they beep angrily at you after you input a sequence of four of them.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
have you heard of our lord and saviour kohctpyktop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
lmao, "this game is a knock-off of another game made by exactly the same person"

• Locked thread