Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I spammed my twitter with my solutions and didn't see this thread until just now but yeah this game owns

opus mmagnum : modern programming :: spacechem : embedded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

its ya boy here to unload some solutions from the book o' puzzles past the end of the game, spoilers ahead

alright first up is viscous sludge, which is p boring because you gotta do it in 1 chamber thing no matter what your approach

then we've got fragrant powders, which i don't think can physically fit in a single chamber but im pretty happy w/ it anyways

then we got rat poison. pretty happy w/ how this one came out. small. cheap. slow. yeah

vapor of levity. this was p easy to do in 1 chamber. slow as heck though

abrasive particles. more of the same. might be the lowest possible cost? or probably within 5 gold of it

eye drops of revelation. a goodie. doesnt fit in 1 chamber but dang its close

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

oi m8

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

spacechem : opus magnum :: embedded programming : desktop programming

• Locked thread