Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I actually feel invested in what's going to happen to Moriko. :ohdear:

I read somewhere that the manga never finished and the author is half dead? I hope the anime manages a good ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Now I want to play some pc mmo again even though I know I don't have time.

:same: :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Agronox posted:

Fun show! I haven't played an MMO in 14 years, so some of it is lost on me (are there really so many micro transactions?) but I like the characters and aspire to be an elite NEET myself someday

If japanese phone games are any indication of how japanese MMOs are, the micro transactions in the anime are extremely downplayed.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I can't believe an episode of this managed to get me on the edge of my seat. :ohdear:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Nitrousoxide posted:

How did he know where they were going to meet up? Tokyo is a big place.

But, is it a big place? It has only one convenience store after all. :thunk:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

I feel most called out when Moriko goes to the same convenience store to get food and booze like every day. :negative:

:same:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

This and FFXIV Dad of Light are the only two series I've seen that have nailed actually playing an MMO and my god are they encouraging me to get back into MMOs.

But... there are no good MMOs.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

KoB posted:

ff14 is indeed good

Really? Tempting. Last MMO I played was Ragnarok Online like ~10 years ago and I think the grinding broke me.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

Did you play on the official servers? playing at 1x/1x/1x must have been brutal.

It was. I think I ended up trying out a private server but it was too late, my soul was broken already, so I gave up. No game has been able to hold my attention for more than a couple of weeks after that. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

a kitten posted:

If you played RO you probably appreciate a good hat.

FFXIV is one of the finest Hat Simulators this side of TF2.

Welp, I'll have to download the demo now.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Why is it not next friday yet? :negative:

Also, I ended up downloading the ff xiv demo.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

This anime does so many things right that it'll be the disappointment of the season if they don't end up together by the end of it. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

OH C'MON

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Moriko is the cutest NEET in anime.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

chumbler posted:

Need a gif of Moriko's character slowly pushing Sakurai's offscreen with her excitement.

Edit: Agh why is it not next week right now.

https://i.imgur.com/SFjcCJH.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I can't believe there's only one episode left. :negative:

• Locked thread