Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I cracked up at the husband and wife sharing a character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
There’s probably a double meaning in susume maybe, even if the dictionary definition is recommendation , since they use katakana for it.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Yeah, that's what I found too, so my assumption is susume in katakana has some other meaning, slang, meme, or pun-related maybe that'll turn the meaning into Recovery that's not listed in the dictionary, since both Recovery and Recommendation show up in the OP. Or it's a stretch of the definition of advancement into Recovery :shrug:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Himerelda was even playing on Pokotarou's character at one point since she couldn't resist gossip.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That's Lilac. She's shown up a few times in the real world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It's a webcomic like Re:Life, so chapters are shorter

• Locked thread