Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
A1 but we should try and double-reform the Faith and become Slavic Pseudo-protestants, shunning the Perun-centric Polish hierarchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Obviously the thing to do is to embrace Veles as the patron deity of Novgorod and Ilmen. Perun is just going to keep dragging us into more wars.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Luhood posted:

Carolingian Varangians? Now I've seen everything!

I really liked this and the Norse constructing the term "Russian" to refer to the slavs.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
I think it stands to reason that if we have Orthodox-inspired Slavic paganism, the reformed Norse have to be inspired by Carolignian catholicism.

Also please just let the Franco-Norse empire get reformed if it survives a generation.

• Locked thread