Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

mcclay posted:

We're super hosed, aren't we? The good times can only last so long

Under the careful guidance of the divine gardener Jarilo I am sure nothing bad will ever come to the Illmenian tribes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
A1

The Polish Perunians might be speaking nonsense, but at least they're not speaking heresy. While we do allow the Greco-Estonians their veneration of their Lord of the Cross, it is not to become the official faith of the Ilmen lest we invoke the anger of Jarilo and Perun.

I will admit though, I really wish we could just go "gently caress the reformation, normal paganism is enough!" but on the other hand I also know that normal paganism sucks massive testicles so, y'know.

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
Carolingian Varangians? Now I've seen everything!

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
More Merchant Slavs!

• Locked thread