Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Light Gun Man posted:

It's pretty cute, yeah. You can even get a miniature version of the "other server" player ghosts as a pet that will hover next to your head.

How long is the event up? This is a vital item for me to get so I want to know how long I have to buy the game. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Mr. Sunabouzu posted:

lmao good thing I decided to check the forums for the first time in months. Hi i'm a developer on this game, thanks for bein' enthusiastic about our weird house mystery tour videogame. The Condo Shop's dialogue is my favorite part of the Halloween update.

Wait, didn't you make that g-mod elevator game too? was my weird feeling of deja vu when playing this not just my imagination?

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

That bee wallpaper is wonderful.