Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This is like...internet archaeology. I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I streamed the game briefly for a friend and they're gung ho about this game for the mini golf alone.

I told him that was kinda weird, given there are dedicated mini golf games, but the dude's mind was made up. Whatever!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've slowly gained a skill at golf. That's fun to type out, as I'm probably the least likely person I know to play any form of golf and enjoy it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Palpek posted:

That's true. Does this game let people build and decorate their own golf courses for other people to play on? If not then it should.

No, but your golf ball gets customized with whatever hat your character is currently wearing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Guy Mann posted:

I got this game yesterday and the only bad thing I can say about it is that the trivia game has way way too many anime and kpop questions.

Heh. Get on my level.:japan:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I play it for my mini golf fix, and to set all people's TVs to Who Let the Dogs Out

My thirst will never be quenched.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There's definitely a certain level of "buyer beware," but considering I got it for 10 bucks or whatever, I'm not upset with my investment in the slightest

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would just like to state that it is embarrassing how much better this game's mini-golf is compared to dedicated mini-golf games. I do not like Golf With Your Friends, but I can play TU's mini-golf any day of the week.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Disco Elysium cosplay, wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HebrewMagic posted:

If anyone caught you confusing Kane and Lynch for Disco Elysium I think you'd be shot in the streets

I see a grown man in his underwear looking like he's been through hell and back, and I know which game is more immediately relevant to me.