Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

The Wyatts abducted Taker and Kane only for Taker and Kane to just show up the next week for some reason and squashed the Wyatts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CVE posted:

Yeah I agree with this. Spite booking at it's best. I suppose the same could be said with Ryder 1-day IC reign just to be contrary.

I still maintain that Ryder's win wasn't spite booking.

Well, at least not against Ryder

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
that time they decided to give lil guy daniel bryan a chance and gave him the belt at mania :unsmith:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

that time, who was it, Road Dogg? defended the hardcore title at Funland USA by running out the door while the Headbangers were in a ball pit

made him look like such a hotshot

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I can't decide if my joke answer is the time reddit won the wrestle circus belt or the entire history of the ddt ironman heavymetalweight title

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
My favorite hot shot booking is Ambrose winning the Shield triple threat, cause he absolutely deserved it and there's no way he would've won if Roman hadn't pissed hot shortly before that.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
favorite hotshot booking was daniel bryan beating wacky inflatable elbow waving john cena and then losing it to randall

Buzzsaw
Oct 9, 2005

Cranium Deconstructor
favorite hotshot booking: pretty much all this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
tozawas six days as cruiserweight champion were my xanadu

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Action Shakespeare posted:

that time they decided to give lil guy daniel bryan a chance and gave him the belt at mania :unsmith:

This is mine, but I was also really surprised when they gave Great Khali the title in a battle royal after Edge got injured.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Buzzsaw posted:

favorite hotshot booking: pretty much all this

Someone held that title for over 300 days :stare:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Submitted and yeah this one

Gumball Gumption posted:

Wyatt winning the title and then losing it shortly after in the biggest wet fart of wrestlemania.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Kevin Owens Title Reign

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Blaise330 posted:

Someone held that title for over 300 days :stare:

It must be an error, I don't see anybody ever having it as long in the list of champs.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Numero6 posted:

It must be an error, I don't see anybody ever having it as long in the list of champs.

maybe it's combined days? I'm sure crash Holly got 300 total days in there somewhere

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

No Mercy 2007 after Cena got injured so Orton and Triple H traded the title throughout the night

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
James Ellsworth winning the first ever women's money in the bank match.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Rey losing to Cena so Punk could come back will always be the best.

pen0r
May 28, 2004

I really DO heart to fart.
My favorite hotshot booking is the time another PPV was changed at the zero hour because everyone had elevated enzymes or some poo poo.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jack Swagger going from nothing to winning Elimination Chamber oh and having a 2017 american politics gimmick in 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

shiksa posted:

maybe it's combined days? I'm sure crash Holly got 300 total days in there somewhere

Nah, Steve Blackman has the highest with 172 days with 6 reigns.

Crash Holly only had 88 days with 22 reigns, lmao.
Raven has the highest number of reigns with 27 for 84 days.

Edit: Whoops sorry, I forgot it was the prediction thread. No need to derail this further.

Numero6 fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 23, 2017

• Locked thread