Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Infinity Gaia posted:

Yes to all three questions, including really powerful items laying around in the world. The discovery of these is a bit dampened by the fact that everything has insanely high stat requirements though.

This ends up being a really weird thing because I've played a ton now and all of the best weapons I've found have just been laying in someones closet or at the bottom of a well. I've never actually had to fight an enemy to get a weapon which makes the weapons seem kind of useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I managed to break the main quest by running into a story NPC earlier than I was supposed to and now he just stands there with an Offended tag under his name. Truly a PB joint.

edit: are there oblivion/amnesia spells like in Gothic? I haven't seen any but who knows.

Phoix fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 23, 2017

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

I can't actually finish the game because an NPC broke but I'm having a pretty good time running around killing everything with the weapon you get off the roof of the converter in North Abessa. It does 100 damage and it's a plasma rifle so it has the AOE stunlock shot. Even on Ultra difficulty enemies just melt.

• Locked thread