Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PepsimanVsJoe
Nov 16, 2007
As far as I can tell, the "bleeding" effect some weapons can have is really dang useful. Bleed damage applies to most anything*. Even if you're hitting a mountain troll and doing practically zero damage per hit, it can still bleed to death fairly quickly.

One weapon that can cause bleeding is the Gore Reaperblade.

It can be found here - http://game-maps.com/ELEX/Elex-Edan-South-Map.asp #20
Fair warning though, if you upgrade that weapon, it will lose its bleed effect.

Oh and another thing, the 4th attack in the Reaperblade's combo is bugged. It will always miss, no matter what.

*I want to say that bleeding even works on robots, but I'm not quite sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PepsimanVsJoe
Nov 16, 2007
The nice thing about the Outlaws is that while they're all dicks, they don't piss and moan when you dick them over.

I got sick of the guard shaking me down for shards every time I entered the city, so I killed him. Next thing I know, I get a quest to find his replacement. One less rear end in a top hat, plus I earned some bonus experience and cash. I killed somebody else who was really important... for reasons that I can't remember. One of the leaders wasn't happy, but he didn't start a fight over it.

Also, not 100% sure, but I think you might be able to get away with a no-faction play-through. Granted, you'd be missing out on a lot of benefits (such as faction-specific armor and skills), but there are a few "hidden" factions Like the Separatists and the town of Origin. Helping them out caused me to progress to Chapter 2.

• Locked thread