Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
I'm really liking this. I can't remember when what the last time I played an RPG that actually felt this unique, weird and fresh. Mechanics are not stellar, but the atmosphere and exploration is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I just left the deciduous forest zone, upgraded from rusty hatchet to just regular hatchet. Everything is even more lethal and suddenly I'm in Fallout. Ran from a factory full of murderscorpions, through a fortress full of murderbandits. Whoa, is that an icefield in the distance? I wonder what that's all about. Ran from a squad of techassholes. I'm gonna check out those weird domes. Welp, had to run from scary kronenbergs.

Wish the lore notes and recordings were written better, so far it's been pretty mediocre, but it feels really good to explore the environment. It's like Gothic, Fallout and Mass Effect mashed together, but somehow it just works.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Nuramor posted:

Are you talking about the Domed City or the Cleric Hometown? Because those three rippers guarding the traders supplies who could get me in the Hort are still far beyond my abilities.

Kite those suckers to the big friggen mech standing by the teleporter.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

MiddleOne posted:

The quest that gates you to the Converter assault quest has an enemy which requires a higher level to beat than anything in the actual Converter assault quest (gently caress it, almost everything outside of Xacor).

You can just talk to the separatist leader like right at the start of the game to get the shutdown codes.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Oh, right, I misunderstod what you mean.

Yea, that one is whack. Trolls and Collosi are stupid resilient. I'm shredding mechs and elexetors left and right with my laser rifle II, but the only thing that can touch those big ones seems to be burning debuff from the flamethrower. Even direct rocket to face doesn't phase them.

There are even worse ones. Patrons, I think? Tall skinny mutants. Those fuckers are untouchable.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

This game's biggest crime is that I can't wear that sweet Alb armor. I'd even settle for the weathered separatist version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Jesus gently caress is the final battle lovely. Why yes I love to be stunlocked to death by constant rocket salvos while being chased by half a dozen mooks in a small arena. Great design, A++

• Locked thread