Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
i got the achievement for playing eighty hours before the opening cutscene ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

SoldadoDeTone posted:

Make a bunch of small elex potions. That's my plan for when this happens to me.

those don't scale up either, they're always 100xp. For the amount it would take to level up late game you could have like 80 attribute points instead.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Oh, you have to go through the Ulbricht Assault to get the Converter quests? I thought that was obtained independently from Separatists. In that case... yeah, that's suboptimal.

You don't, there's like one locked converter you can only enter after the assault but you can go do the rest as soon as you speak to the separatists.

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
also while it doesn't help with guns, in melee your strong attacks and finishers can hurt enemies even if your weak attacks are doing no damage. they also tend to stagger even larger enemies like trolls.

• Locked thread