Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Delacroix posted:

The game has had a positively silly amount of love poured into the world, any landmark or terrain feature that looks particularly jetpack-y almost always has a reward. Early spoiler jetpack up the starting ruins

Unlike many other openworld games, there are no invisible barriers. I scaled up a large mountain in Ignadon to escape a monster one shotting NPC patrols and what do I find?

A skeleton resting it's head on a rock. :3: You've got the right idea, skeleton.

Yeah, I'm like two hours in and already realize the most important thing to keep in mind at all times is We Have A Jetpack And We Wish To Use It. :v:

The one thing I wish was in this game was a way to skip to the next paragraph of dialogue when I finish reading the subtitles. :argh: Like half my playtime has been listening to merely-okay Berserker voice acting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Stokes posted:

Right click.

Huh. I swear I tried that, but guess not.

Thanks!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

I told Ray to go to the camp before I discovered the camp myself (because I skipped it during the quasi-tutorial). :ohdear:

Now he's nowhere to be seen at the camp or on my map. :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

I'm worried I banished him to the netherworld. Guess we'll see after Duras and I finish one of his quests!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Infinity Gaia posted:

So, uh, I think I messed up Dome City as a whole. I guess I was supposed to heavily favor one side or another? Because I got a pretty... Suboptimal resolution to the area, to say the least.

By the way, do Outlaws get anything equivalent to the spells the other two factions get? I went Berserkers and got to choose between 3 varieties of rad skull magic fists, and I know Clerics get some ridiculous poo poo like that black hole spell, but I don't know what, if anything, Outlaws get in exchange.

You can check out their tree!

They get drugs. :geno: The best one looks to be "deal double goddamn damage for a while", so, you know, pretty good. Not interesting, but good.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Lakbay posted:

I'm locked out of a bunch of endgame dialog options because my cold is too high

This is the one thing I definitely want a save editor for.

• Locked thread