Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe
If you want to go to the Clerics base quickly just run north up the highway to the Domed City and activate the teleporter there.

You will find elex drinks around that you can drink for bonuses and to turn your character into a liar as you chug a gallon of elex just before you tell someone you're free from the stuff. The small ones give 100 xp, medium ones give 2 attribute points but the strong ones are by far the best giving you 1 skill point. You might want to save the small and medium sized ones until you find the recipes that let you craft them into the strong one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Lone Badger posted:

How permanent/major is joining a faction? Are you just out a skill point if you decide to desert?

You get 2000xp from a faction’s leader if they officially invite you to join them, as far as I can tell that’s the only thing you lose out on.

Mehrunes
Aug 4, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sylphosaurus posted:

If I know Pihrahna Byte right they probably set the stats for the legendaries first and then forgot to rebalance them when the rest of the weaponlist got implemented later on.

They vary, the unique plasma rifle I have still the most damaging weapon I've seen while the laser rifle I found just lying around in a friendly area was outclassed immediately.

• Locked thread