Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Please pray for Ohio State and Wisconsin, the last two defenders against Penn State, the school that facilitated the rape of children, reaching the College Football Playoff and getting the "redemption arc" stories run on ESPN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Crotch Bat posted:

I'm not debating that, I'm saying what happens in year 5 or 6 if they still haven't won the conference? It's neat to think Harbaugh will be there in 15 years with 0 conference titles but we all know that's not the case. Being 10-2 or even 11-1 isn't going to matter to their fans if he can't start winning the conference because regardless of record it'll still mean they're being relegated to 2nd or 3rd in the conference.

what if hitler were black, and, also, in the Big Ten West?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Lyon posted:

As a Penn State fan I have to tell you head to head wins and conference championships apparently don't matter to the selection committee so...

It's actually because your school facilitated the rape of children, you pederasty-apologizing, ellipses-using gently caress

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Thoguh posted:

ISU opens conference play with Oklahoma, TCU, and Oklahoma State. Gonna be a rough September

You flew too close to the sun by getting yourselves ranked. The Enemies of Iowa State Athletics are powerful, and they are many.

• Locked thread