Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

My partner and I want to get iphone 13s pro maxs (or one pro and one max haven't decided yet). Looks like we can still get $800 in trade in for both my Note 9 and her iphone xr. What's our best bet with the two current promos going on (buy one get 1000 off other vs 800 for each of our trade ins) and is it better to be on the same plan vs two separate lines? Looks like i can also get a mastercard gift card after switching (switch22 promo code)? Seems all too good to be true?

It seems like trading in our phone for whatever iphone we want and then having both of our lines on the same account is the best course, but I'm looking for confirmation I understand this right. I haven't shopped for a new phone plan in almost a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Awesome, thanks for the details Duckman.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I applied a corporate discount to my personal line (22%) in November. I was told it would apply on my following bill… it didn’t. Called again and was told it would apply on my next bill. However when I “preview next months bill” it’s still not applied. Is this normal? I don’t really trust that it will be applied properly next month.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

Corporate discounts are discontinued , if someone told you you would get a discount they were wrong. Sorry Russian Bear.

Aw bummer ok.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

I have a work iPhone 14 and a personal iPhone 13. The 14 has a digital sim while the 13 still has the regular card. From what I understand to swap sims I need to get my physical SIM card converted to digital and then I can swap them; is that something that can be done at the Verizon store?

The one complicating thing here is that my work phone is entirely paid by the company and I don’t have any account access - but I don’t think I should need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Thanks Duckman! You da best.