Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Is the throttling data cap for unlimited plans per line or per plan? Is it treated as a shared data bucket like the old family plans were?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

My sister bought a phone yesterday and almost instantly cracked the camera because she's a loving moron. She tried taking it back to the store today and they told her it was going to be a $250 restocking fee. Is this right? Verizon lists a $35 restocking fee on their website but I can't find any evidence of a $250 fee for anything.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Well things got weirder. My sister wasn't actually authorized to buy the phone and the associate forced the transaction through without seeing if she was a manager on the annoying. . In the end we essentially got the phone for free as they're crediting the remaining cost of the phone to the line.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

How long is this P7 promo going to last?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

If my wife has a 5g unlimited prepaid plan and I am on contract, can I buy the pixel on promotion with my account and just give it to her?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

So I did the pixel trade-in deal but now I can't find the envelope to send in my phone. How do I get another one fairly quickly? Do I even need to use the envelope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

I ordered a new envelope to ship my phone over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived. I don't think I have very much time left. Is there any way to ship this thing without the special envelope?