Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
If Verizon's lovely bill pay website and its inability to work with Gift Cards easily somehow billed my debit card, do I have any recourse?

It doesn't seem like it but I'm so loving annoyed. I have the funds, but lovely UI led to this. UGH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Sent ya a PM, Duckman. Thanks for all ya do here!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

My gal has an iPhone X in good/great condition. No cracks, etc.

Is there any kind of deal I should keep an eye out for to get her into a 13 Mini?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Haha, drat. I got caught up w/ house repair stuff. I'll give the general line a ring this weekend.

Thanks for everything, Duckman! You've been a huge help!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Anything w/ this new no trade-in, upgrade offer that I should be aware of? This seems like it'd be a good time to get my gal into an iPhone 12 or 13.

Sorry that I've asked this 2x in the last month. We've had some ups and downs, and this would be a fun up for her.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

We'd be upgrading from a 64GB iPhone X... which we'll be trading in!

Right now, the amount of credit is larger than the cost of the phone. Will that just show up as additional credits on a bill?

Either way, I think I'm gonna press the button and get my gal this phone!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

That was easy! Worked the way you would hope and expect. Backed up old phone, turned off necessary services, activated and restored new phone, erased old phone. Dropping it at UPS tonight and that’s all she wrote.

Thanks duckman for helping us get setup when we originally switched. It’s been a positive experience, and my gal has had a run of bad news/luck so this was a big win for us!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

Hell yeah, super happy to hear this !

And now we are actual saving money having upgraded due to how the cost vs trade-in value worked out. Heck yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Same thing with an iPhone 12? I’m thinking I wanna bump to a 14 while I wait for a model that doesn’t have hamstrung USB C.