Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
:goonsay: "Ahhhctually, the thread title should be referencing driving your mother home when she was too tired after work, even though you were only a little kid at the time..."

I always think the 2drs look like early Preludes in profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
That hatchback would cost at least twice that much over here, even in that condition.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I am legit angry at that. All I want is a loving Sprinter. That's it. I'd be happy.
I've just resigned myself to the fact that if I want one that hasn't been hosed about with by a succession of increasingly less monied and deeply stupid individuals, it might well cost me £15-20k.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Every day I am sad that I am am lumbered with 5 bolt choices on wheels. Everything I've ever loved has been 4 bolt and of course if they ever made 5 bolt versions they don't look as good and are about 100x more rare. :/
Hahahahahaha. gently caress that, try finding 4x110.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Hmm, couple of designs I like there, though the sizing/offset might not be what I need. I suspect a visit to UpGarage might be necessary if I'm going to get something suitable!

Interesting they have so many, though, it really is a limited market for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Time to rock out with your caulk out.