Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

InitialDave posted:

That hatchback would cost at least twice that much over here, even in that condition.

I am legit angry at that. All I want is a loving Sprinter. That's it. I'd be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

There's a Starion on stands (and has been for years) about 1/2 a mile from my house that I want to steal the wheels off. I ride home past it every day and the desire to roll up one night and remove them is great.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

4x100/114.3 has the coolest wheel choices IMO.

http://kyushashoes.com/

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Every day I am sad that I am am lumbered with 5 bolt choices on wheels. Everything I've ever loved has been 4 bolt and of course if they ever made 5 bolt versions they don't look as good and are about 100x more rare. :/

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Loads of people poo poo on Rota wheels but conveniently forget that they're reproducing lots of designs you physically cannot buy from their original manufacturers. And for that reason, those people can go choke on a bowl of dicks.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Those rims look soooooooo gooooooooooooooooood :allears:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I have no heat on my Supra :v:

I think mine's down to the control panel rather than anything else, I took it apart and it worked for a while and then decided it was going to work when it wanted when the slider was full hot (you could hear the mixer gate opening and closing) and now just doesn't work at all.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

It had a new water pump about a year ago, new radiator, new hoses etc. I'm 99% sure it's the control unit as they're known for suffering from dry solder joints. I'll whip it apart soon, likely after I need heat inside the car.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I'm an idiot, I thought it was him replying to me. :v:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

A friend of mine has those Zero Plus Rotas on his 90 Prelude. They're cool wheels for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Kastivich posted:

My first car was an 89 Prelude. Every time I see one on the road, which seems really infrequently now, I miss it.

It's a really really nice car, the interior on that thing is immaculate too and so comfortable. It's also hilarious how low it is compared to modern cars, I mean it's lower than the S2000 and the S isn't exactly a tall car. BC coilovers on it and it corners super flat. It's just a legitimately great car, I remember the alternator was playing up and the gauges would flicker like crazy but everything else electrically worked perfectly so it was safe enough to drive back and forth until the new alternator was delivered.