Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bibendum
Sep 5, 2003
nunc est Bibendum
I'm curious about this too. I assume since you are even bothering to touch that axle you just want something to cruise around or run errands? Or do you just want it moveable until you start digging into it? And what was the previous owners plan? Crazy color scheme and body kit but still putting time and money into a 4ac engine? I'm hoping you've got a sc22 with a bad body for a swap. I hope this doesn't come off as sounding critical, I'm just used to seeing SR5s get parted out to fix GTSs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU