Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

What about a salad spinner? Some of those have a pretty square profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Darchangel posted:

I had literally never heard of such a thing until now. Might work, but I'm afraid the openings may be too large and allow smaller washers and such to escape. Might still look into them - IKEA has one that's only $6.

The openings definitely might let washers through. A lot of spinner baskets might be too flimsy too. The ones I’ve used are definitely floppier than a colander.

Also, how do you wash your salads?

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Darchangel posted:

I ordered the range via GE's direct website using a "work perks" discount that knocked $150 of the usual Lowes/Home Depot price for the same range. Home Depot currently has it on sale for $718, but that's still almost $80 more.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-30-in-5-0-cu-ft-Gas-Range-in-Stainless-Steel-JGBS66REKSS/206943135

I could go cheaper - after all we've used this very basic gas range for 20 years - but this one is what the wife wants, and it's her part of the stimulus that's paying for it, so this one it is. It is a nice unit.

We had that ranges or a very similar one in a rental a couple houses back. The central flat top/grill was a brand new concept to me and really fun (if kind of a pain to clean sometimes).

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Krakkles posted:

I'd just like to say, I appreciate your tendency to post not only what you're doing, but like specific brands / products you're using to do the things. I've been looking for a kit like this, and this helped me make a decision - two kits ordered, I look forward to wearing out my arm polishing lights.

Those results look fantastic. Also I have to buy some light pods in my near future, but I might go ... bigger :q:

I did the exact same thing, ordered that same kit as soon as I saw the post. Darchangel you need some kind of referral link for next time.