Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Arrggh someone 3 miles from me is selling a Black Knight 2000 for $1650, but I can't justify it AND the payments on Nuclear.

and my roommate will evict me if i put a second pinball in the living room

Deviant fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Dec 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Mars god of war is still being fixed up but a TITTY MACHINE came up for sale locally:
If I can get it I can 2 machines that give me:
A burly warrior
space ships
horse titties

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Deviant posted:

Arrggh someone 3 miles from me is selling a Black Knight 2000 for $1650, but I can't justify it AND the payments on Nuclear.

and my roommate will evict me if i put a second pinball in the living room

fuuuuuuck

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I went to a pinball museum and played that goofy Hercules machine with a billiards ball instead of a regular pinball. The paddles couldn't get the ball more than halfway up the table lol.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

shove me like you do posted:

I went to a pinball museum and played that goofy Hercules machine with a billiards ball instead of a regular pinball. The paddles couldn't get the ball more than halfway up the table lol.

Is it the one in Asheville? That's the only place I've ever seen it

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
This was over in lyons Colorado if I'm remembering right. They also had this super cool machine that had like 2 separate fields. The backboard was all sloped and the ball would travel between the two fields.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This was over in lyons Colorado if I'm remembering right. They also had this super cool machine that had like 2 separate fields. The backboard was all sloped and the ball would travel between the two fields.
I played a neat space themed table that had a bunch of hills and dips, so the ball would orbit around the planets as it rolled down. It was basically impossible to control the ball or know where it would go, but it was cool.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

I played a neat space themed table that had a bunch of hills and dips, so the ball would orbit around the planets as it rolled down. It was basically impossible to control the ball or know where it would go, but it was cool.

the ball would orbit, you say?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

There is a football pin (I wanna say its called USA Football) that has 2 player simultaneous play. Love gimmick pins.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

tao of lmao posted:

There is a football pin (I wanna say its called USA Football) that has 2 player simultaneous play. Love gimmick pins.

Joust has this, but Joust is also $10,000+.

One guy here has two, but he's a loving hoarder and won't sell.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GameCube posted:

the ball would orbit, you say?
Yes! That's the one.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I have played that joust machine it's super fun. Gimmick pins do in fact own

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
this motherfucking pimp owns the goddamn table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wb_x3q3z14

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Deviant posted:

Joust has this, but Joust is also $10,000+.

One guy here has two, but he's a loving hoarder and won't sell.

Maybe he'd be open to a trade, perhaps if you sweetened the deal with a rare or custom table.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

super sweet best pal posted:

Maybe he'd be open to a trade, perhaps if you sweetened the deal with a rare or custom table.

Nah, typical hoarder mentality. Dude is every curmudgeon you've ever seen on that American Pickers show.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

At the local pinball bar with my buddy and just got three free games in a row by matching numbers at World Cup Soccer. :dukedoge:

Mace Bacon
Apr 16, 2008

YOU'RE SLEEPING HERE? IS THIS WHERE YOU'RE SLEEPING? HUH?!
Netherworld in Queensland has a nice collection of Pinball machines, and they usually cycle em out so there's a bit of variety.. They just got in Dialed In and I'm gonna try it tomorrow.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

goin to a pinball swap meet today

what's the over under i come home with a rollergames or a black knight?

stay tuned and find the gently caress out

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

Update: I almost bought a medieval madness but he wanted way too much for the shape it was in.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

I love pinball and I can't wait to get my TNA machine ask me anything.

*posts with childlike glee*

Edit rather than quad post:

seriously nothing is better than a pitcher of cheap beer and a few pinball tables set to free play or 3/1$.

can spend a whole night that way. anyone who doesn't like pinball is negativity I don't need in my life.

Deviant fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Feb 17, 2018

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

isnt the MM remake like cheaper and better than the original

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

I shilled this a few other places, but

I am now officially the Volunteer Coordinator for:

Free Play Florida

http://www.freeplayflorida.com

quote:

Free Play Florida is an exciting three day event that encompasses a complete pinball, arcade, and console gaming experience. All of your classic and current pinball and arcade games will be on display for you to play, join the International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) sanctioned pinball tournament and compete with the best in the state of Florida, sit in on our speaker panels that include industry icons, and visit our valued vendors selling parts, memorabilia, and some of the coolest themed art on the planet!

So if you like arcade games and or pinball and are going to be in Florida on November 9-11, do the thing.

Deviant fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Mar 20, 2018

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
I got myself a titty machine guys! Picked up a xenon and a sorcerer and I will upload pics when they arrive.

Here's a stock photo of space titties

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

manpurse posted:

I got myself a titty machine guys! Picked up a xenon and a sorcerer and I will upload pics when they arrive.

What the gently caress.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Ahhh phone posting links won't work!

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Mace Bacon posted:

Netherworld in Queensland has a nice collection of Pinball machines, and they usually cycle em out so there's a bit of variety.. They just got in Dialed In and I'm gonna try it tomorrow.

There's also Pincadia near the Gabba and 1UP Arcade at Morningside.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
i love irl pinball but i mostly suck at it except (humblebrag incoming) when i got the 3rd highest score on ghostbusters.

the local barcade has just recently got medieval madness and dialed in which are both great. they also have total nuclear annihilation which feels like a real throwback table

pinball's great

Edit lol I didn't see the posts above me, it's Netherworld. If you're ever in brisbane go to Netherworld

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 09:27 on May 1, 2018

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

dialed in is so good

my best on it is i think 215k now.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

The Narrator posted:

i love irl pinball but i mostly suck at it except (humblebrag incoming) when i got the 3rd highest score on ghostbusters.

the local barcade has just recently got medieval madness and dialed in which are both great. they also have total nuclear annihilation which feels like a real throwback table

pinball's great

Edit lol I didn't see the posts above me, it's Netherworld. If you're ever in brisbane go to Netherworld

How far of a drive is that from Adelaide? Asking for a friend

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

local guy is selling a Dialed in LE for $8,000. if i didn't have TNA on order, i'd buy it.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Space rear end

Space titties

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

How far of a drive is that from Adelaide? Asking for a friend

lol

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Anyone coming to yegpin this weekend?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying to stay as far away from you as I can.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm trying to stay as far away from you as I can.

I didn't think my wife had two accounts on SA but I've been proved wrong

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

manpurse posted:

I didn't think my wife had two accounts on SA but I've been proved wrong

Pinball dot text

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

manpurse posted:

Anyone coming to yegpin this weekend?

Lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

manpurse posted:

Pmfs[//quote]

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Alright, man purse is a goddamn loving freak lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
sexualizing pinball is some advanced weirdo poo poo