Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

no cumtown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this but have it just be 45 minutes of amber ruthlessly owning matt for having mustard stains on his crocs and eating ranch with a spoon

don’t stop, Matt’s almost there

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

The new Moderate Rebel has a plug for Ken Burns' new miniseries, How Russia Created Racism in America: https://soundcloud.com/moderaterebelsradio/episode-8-puppy-memes-pokemon-russiagate-aaron-mate

My wife is now staring at me from laughing so hard.

is the thesis that the communists dared to try to organize sharecroppers in the south?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Now I really want a communist morning zoo crew.

next up: mia Khalifa reading Capital while riding the Sybian.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Rhukatah posted:

Now, those professionals and managers will be responsible to democratic and collective bodies, but they will definitely exist.

They already are, you're just not part of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhH8kG3XcsQ

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Dreddout posted:

It's a thousand loving dollars

This is the decadance that destroyed Rome, ffs ladies

I get the feeling that he market for this is actually men who want a partner to use it in their presence.

also shaming women who just want to get a nut off will destroy society faster than a thousand dollar vibrator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The Aardvark posted:

Slender Man case on Mic Dicta

I feel bad about it, but I don’t care for that woman’s voice. good content, can’t make it through it.

• Locked thread