Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

i’d take whale vomit off there

Not like its updated since Corbyn's win anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

their takedown of Ken Burns's Vietnam was especially tasty

What episode did they do that in?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

this latest one

Ahh okay, the app I use didn't update so I didn't see the new episode

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Neo Yokio is a hard sit if you don't get that it's supposed to be a joke, I guess.

My favorite joke is when the subtext becomes explicit text after the Helenists say that Helena is the main character, because her transformation into an anticapitalist radical is the point when she becomes the true protagonist while Jaden Smith's character is passively reacting to events.

It really was, I didn't watch it at first because everyone said it was cringe worthy bad, but a friend of mine told me to watch it for how absurd it was. And I really liked it, beyond some really absurdist humor as it went on it really showed how hosed up that capitalist society was. I couldn't understand why everyone thought it was trash. (though to be fair Jayden Smith is not the best voice actor)

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jaden Smith has the perfect whiny put-upon cadence for playing Kaz Khan, and the fact that he's also basically a member of an aristocracy who has a life he doesn't want thrust upon him from birth makes it :discourse: casting.

That's a pretty good point.

• Locked thread