Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
This thread is long overdue tbh. thanks OP

listening to the latest this is hell podcast and loving lol. can't wait until america's job zones keep getting more and more consolidated to the point where there will be a class of coastal company town "haves" and the masses of have nots who have to fight for all the lovely jobs left

oh wait we're basically already at that point

e- it was the episode about sillicon valley company towns

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Oct 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I highly recommend the following Dead Pundits Society ep:

https://soundcloud.com/deadpundits/ep-33-corporations-and-the-capitalist-state-w-steve-maher

Goes over the history of american corporations and what they actually do.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

That real state episode was great.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The white guy yelling at hipsters because he "settled the neighborhood for them" in New York loving City is incredibly bizarre and disturbing.

It's the kind of thing you know a lot of gentrifiers are thinking but extremely few would ever dare say it out loud.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

The Frantz Fanon one is great

• Locked thread