Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Time_pants posted:

*sigh* Okay, what hosed up thing happened this time?

As it turns out, dozens of the writers of The Simpsons went to Harvard. So I asked myself the question: If The Simpsons served the interests of organized crime, how would it do so?

There are some notable specifics as it relates to this research, too: In Marge vs. The Monorail, the townsfolk…

In Lisa the Iconoclast, Lisa discovers that town founder Jebediah Springfield was a secret criminal con artist…

And here I’ve been, like Lisa Simpson, desperately trying to get friends, family, and the public to believe the proof of a totalitarian con I’m trying to show them, and they’ve turned away with hostility, apathy, disbelief, and partisanship.

And so, we realize the criminal truth of The Simpsons: Our elites are telling us that our eroding collective circumstances are our own fault, and we can’t do anything about it, while they steal the American Dream from us. It is, for lack of a more elegant word, brainwashing.

Lastly, we string these major discoveries together: Cryptocurrency is an economic doomsday device; our government is a secret kleptocracy; The Simpsons exists to brainwash us. From there, the only research we need is critical thinking and we’re able to piece together the true story of our circumstances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
the exit liquidity is crimes

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Bad idea for your brainwashing show to go to poo poo tho, not very effective.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Megabound posted:

As it turns out, dozens of the writers of The Simpsons went to Harvard. So I asked myself the question: If The Simpsons served the interests of organized crime, how would it do so?

There are some notable specifics as it relates to this research, too: In Marge vs. The Monorail, the townsfolk…

In Lisa the Iconoclast, Lisa discovers that town founder Jebediah Springfield was a secret criminal con artist…

And here I’ve been, like Lisa Simpson, desperately trying to get friends, family, and the public to believe the proof of a totalitarian con I’m trying to show them, and they’ve turned away with hostility, apathy, disbelief, and partisanship.

And so, we realize the criminal truth of The Simpsons: Our elites are telling us that our eroding collective circumstances are our own fault, and we can’t do anything about it, while they steal the American Dream from us. It is, for lack of a more elegant word, brainwashing.

Lastly, we string these major discoveries together: Cryptocurrency is an economic doomsday device; our government is a secret kleptocracy; The Simpsons exists to brainwash us. From there, the only research we need is critical thinking and we’re able to piece together the true story of our circumstances.

I wish a nigga would read Marx god drat

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Notice he only mentions episodes during the earlier, good seasons. Do the more recent, suckier ones no longer participate in the conspiracy?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Megabound posted:

If The Simpsons served the interests of organized crime, how would it do so?

And here I’ve been, like Lisa Simpson [...]

wow a textbook case of spontaneous trait transference

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Master Twig posted:

Sure, Bitcoin is at a level that is super high and theoretically worth a lot of money.

But is it possible to actually sell that bitcoin? Are there any people actually going out and buying tens of thousands of dollars in bitcoin in exchange for actual money? It feels like these days the overwhelming majority of real money going into bitcoin, is people who have been scammed, or are using it to pay ransomware. The traffic actually making line go up is all just wash trading right?

By customer reviews, any meaningful amounts might suddenly mire your account in various checkups and technical errors until a given high in value passes so you can't cash out at the peak, or simply get your account locked for handwringing "KYC" reasons even on the most "reputable" exchanges. There's certainly some movement of money in and out, but it's mostly money in, not money out.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Money out probably is also a lot easier for high rollers even not getting into how you literally can pay to make your transaction processed faster. It's primarily a playground for rich failkids now.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Time_pants posted:

It's actually fuckin crazy what a terrible idea this is and how literally nobody cares.

Virtually everything is a scam today. Enough people at the top of both the scams and the legal system are making enough to just turn a blind eye to tons of poo poo.

Surely this will persist forever.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

:nws: mildly

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

*sighs, takes out wallet

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Wow what trustworthy and completely organic opinions from John Q Cryptobuyer and his totally real compatriots!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so 18 days is when interest dies right.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Crypto people panicking! what's it about now? *checks notes* Ah, it's IRS Set to Kill Pseudonymity in Crypto? Tax Form Proposal Raises Alarms

Can anyone guess who this might matter to? Only one category of individuals on that.

immediately followed by: $1,000,000 or More? Billionaire Crypto OG Brock Pierce Unveils ‘Reasonable’ Price Target for Bitcoin

I don't know or give a poo poo who Brock Pierce is.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!
He’s the first kid! How dare you push him under a rug

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116311/

drk
Jan 16, 2005

notwithoutmyanus posted:

I don't know or give a poo poo who Brock Pierce is.

does this look like a guy who has opinions about bit coins

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Broke Piss.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

drk posted:

If you told me that was Satoshi, I'd believe you

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

drk posted:

Looks like our well known alcoholic err...alt-a-holic for all the crypto gloating

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

If he had only waited a week, he could have invested in the hottest new simpsons themed shitcoin. What a shame!

https://simpsols.info/

Unfortunately, the FAQ leaves out important questions, like: why is this Simpsons themed actually? Aren't you concerned about being sued for copyright infringement? Etc.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Koburn posted:

If he had only waited a week, he could have invested in the hottest new simpsons themed shitcoin. What a shame!

Unfortunately, the FAQ leaves out important questions, like: why is this Simpsons themed actually? Aren't you concerned about being sued for copyright infringement? Etc.

Man, couldn't even spring for the paid AI image generator, went with the free poo poo, huh?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

It'll be fine, Disney are famously super-chill about people stealing their IP.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Couldn't even have tried a couple of more generations to get something without oddly placed hands/feet/teeth/homers.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Well, at least with that model, they'll never have to worry about copping inadvertent counterfeiting charges from the US Treasury

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Collateral Damage posted:

Couldn't even have tried a couple of more generations to get something without oddly placed hands/feet/teeth/homers.

bart also has no body underwater, and both lisa and homerx seem be be floating on a layer of bubbles/foam

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
This clearly violates the first rule of the No Homers.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Koburn posted:

They clearly answered all your questions:

"You pay almost NO Fees and the liquidity pool cant be touched so your money is 100% safe." If it's 100 safu there's nothing else to ask!

99% fees also qualify as "almost no fees"

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol check out the number of fingers on lisa's hand

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Call Your Grandma posted:

lol check out the number of fingers on lisa's hand

I’m more concerned with what’s going on with her feet. Good lord

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

The liquidity pool "can't be touched?" Who's hoarding it (to Rio)?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gutcruncher posted:

I’m more concerned with what’s going on with her feet. Good lord

they gave her the drat "life is hell" teeth

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Space Fish posted:

The liquidity pool "can't be touched?" Who's hoarding it (to Rio)?

oh no they've got this all wrong -

Liquidity pool, can't be touched
Liquidity pool? can't be! touched

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

oh no they've got this all wrong -

Liquidity pool, can't be touched
Liquidity pool? can't be! touched

holy poo poo lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lol this url https://simpsols.info/simpsons/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/homer-simpson-look-cool.jpg

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
That is terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

The trick it to time the rug right before Fox’s lawyers figure out where you live and serve you