Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

even if you ignore elon musk's 12 year old brain rear end, who in the gently caress are these grown adults, presumably with finances they can control and ruin, who are just delighted generally with the concept of "memes"?

like the 2016 trump "meme magic" people. what was that? are these people who talk to others in person, ever? imagine talking about a meme. i can't do it. this is giving me serious ringburn.

when I was volunteering for the bernie sanders campaign and helping run an event, the gooniest dude there (stained cargo pants, loud-rear end gaming laptop with busted fan, ordered whole meat lovers pizza for himself for lunch) was talking about a local facebook page and how it had some "really good bernie mems".

it was a, difficult, day,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

it's a prediction that bitcoin will go up overlaid on several gerrymandered congressional districts

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

fired from social media lead, hired as antisocial media lead

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

amazing how seraph can't even just post normally a few times to build up some kind of cover

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

"eventually" isn't "now", dipshit

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

why the gently caress does the baby comic mention game theory

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Platystemon posted:

The Custody Starter Kit is just a big bowl of chilli.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

this is also true of funds that sink so low that they hit the subduction zone and become one with the earth's magma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

my text editor of choice is JOE, which derails many arguments