Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Waltzing Along posted:

Anyone know why it has been skyrocketing all year? It's starting to look like it might actually stick around. Which is going to make all the naysayers look pretty drat stupid. Especially the ones who could have bought in when it was "cheap." Especially in comparison to where it is now. gently caress, you could have tripled your $$$ in six months. That just doesn't happen very often.

I would question what on earth would make you believe this

Bitcoin, the hallmark for consistent, sustainable growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
hmm yes 10% per day interest rates are definitely a good thing

The bread that cost $2 on January first costs $38 by the end of the month, $62 million dollars by midyear and $1.2 quadrillion dollars by the end of December.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

squidgee posted:

"early millennials" :discourse:

if you're over 25 just kill yourself grandpa - the blockchain will forever be incomprehensible to you

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

See, while I appreciate that telling me that it squawks 'gently caress off' is useful to help me determine if this is your budgie, it also guarantees that if I find it, i'm definitely keeping it, so have you REALLY helped yourself here?

Somehow, this is probably yet another an analogy for why cryptocurrency is loving stupid.