Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i thought about setting up a scam to steal peoples bitcoins...who would stop me? nobody, thats who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im sorry i dont believe in fiat currency. would you instead take an internet currency whose value fluctuates wildly and, in spite of being valued at a ridiculous level and cornered by chinese mobsters and the winklevoss twins, has many hardcore adherents among doomsday preppers and sovereign citizens? yes, i will use this to pay for my star citizen rig.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

poverty goat posted:

Nonetheless it is literally possible to do this and most of these merchants use bitpay which pays them out in dollars so your points are irrelevant

hold the phone...you mean my points on bitcoin are irrelevant?

suicide time

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

bitcoin man...it just keeps going up and up and up...man...

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

you can now buy broccoli cheddar soup at panera for 0.0001 bitcoins, just have your hash tables or whatever the gently caress ready because the lady behind you is in a huge hurry

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

"LOL," i say to their faces when they tell me i should work for a living, or donate my spare compute cycles to protein folding simulations.

then i get in the elevator to my penthouse apartment and decide, alone, which candy i want from the dispensers

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

buttcoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im sorry sir but your roulette winnings are frozen...the miners have all the power