Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
My favorite part about bitcoin strawberry dude was that he could have had a dried fruit side hustle without telling people about weird crypto nonsense, but instead he advertises crypto on his crypto-dried strawberries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Trillhouse posted:

i remember reading a playstation magazine preview for the PS2, and they said you could play multiplayer games online and people would pay you to help them out with missions and my idiot baby brain was like "i'm going to make so much money being a gamer mercenary-for-hire". then I grew up and realized how loving STUPID that was.

anyways there are literally adults still thinking this, except with NFTs.
Excuse me being an e-girl is cool and good

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Coffezilla's new video profiles how a crypto influencer got kidnapped by a bunch of angry investors victims other crypto weirdos who forced him to record and release a confession where he's got a fairly prominent black eye before ransoming him back to his family.

I'd expect to see a lot more violence coming out of the crypto space now that the bottom's fallen out of the market. Turns out, when the money dries up in an industry filled with mobbed up conmen and finance bros, the mobbed up conmen turn on the finance bros.

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 27, 2023

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
The top tweet to that story's a real winner
https://twitter.com/thingskatedid/status/1684592839802384384

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
A bunch of NFT weirdos being literally blinded by a half-thought out terrible idea is surely a metaphor for something

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Saying to the judge at my fraud sentencing "Of course I'd commit fraud again if I could" is a banger of a legal tactic I just came up with and I'll let you all know how it goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Guys I have some bad news