Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
My junk folder has some exciting opportunities for me lately..!

https://i.imgur.com/GL2baka.jpg e: thats huge, linking it instead.

Good thing they caught the Nigerian prince and made room for the real investment opportunities of an inbox. Also, if you’ve read any of the bitcoin threads lately and STILL decided to throw more money into it, good loving luck with your insanity, but mostly lol.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jan 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

I read divabot's book's preview on amazon, some 20-30 pages worth and I enjoyed it. I will probably give you money at some point to read as comedy as I don't have anyone to save from themselves luckily.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Listened to about 3 minutes of that twitch. Some guy says something along the lines of “this is a bloodbath today... and also the best time to buy!” As someone else agrees that this is the perfect scenario to throw more money at.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Alpha Mayo posted:

Volume average at 150, then this happens soon after 100M tether printed this morning

3K buy volume in less than 5 minutes.

I don't know a whole lot about trading, but this seems... odd.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Whole lot of red on the tickers today :allears:

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

StandardVC10 posted:

Even if you could reliably make money from bitcoin - most cannot - the electricity consumption problem is such that I think it's fair to say you shouldn't.

There's no justification for burning entire countries' worth of power just so you can play day trader.

Skipped a few pages to quote this because it’s pretty much my understanding of butts these days, and my go to when someone wants to discuss it. Nothing justifies the power draw for this stupid poo poo.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

nexous posted:

Nothing will eclipse him drinking 3 gallons of olive oil

What the gently caress? How is this person not dead

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

"Infinite money glitch" is interesting, they think real life works is just like video games and you can jump on that turtle shell until infinite lives lambos fall out.

Come to think of it, a lot of this revolves around gaming, like how many of the blockchain "business opportunities" are basically "what if you got paid to play Candy Crush" or "what if these monkey jpegs are character skins you can buy now and sell later at a huge markup to new players in a monkey-based video game"

You’ve cracked the code for why this is poison to the average Reddit user.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

this is good for butcoin