Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
too publicly racist to work at the dog whistle factory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
was blind but now i see
amazing apes that saved a wretch like me

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
i was doubtful before but the chad meme convinced me to go all in on bag holding for criminals. see you at the next apefest

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
this is a fun website:
https://studio.glassnode.com/home

Apparently bitcoin go up but volumes of people actually using it for anything productive besides gambling are still way down.

Weird for a currency about to push out all the other bad currencies and take over the world

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
as noted by satoshi, maybe trusted third parties can be good, or you can just waste entire nations worth of electricity generating random numbers at a higher price than building a skyscraper or receiving a junk mail.

thankfully the majority of transactions for shitcoin happen with an extremely trust worthy third party like binance

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
FDUSD claims to allow withdrawals if you can pass anti money laundering and counter terrorism financing checks, so that means they will never have to pay a dime

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
praying for exchange traded bagholders to give me real cash for my negative real world value currency

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
found a song named after our friend who suffers from chronic shitcoin disease https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=speAerD6Ouo

swamp thong fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Mar 13, 2024

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
the buttcoin is capable of receiving enormous amounts of power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
the exit liquidity is crimes