Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Silver Alicorn posted:

describe in single words, only the good things that come to your mind, about your mother

still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I finally made a spreadsheet (using icloud numbers this year) so things are looking good. just under 2 weeks left to sign up (nov 18 deadline). if you try to sign up after that I can't make any guarantees.

I have 3 questions so far:

Rex-Goliath, were you going to sign up? I have not received any electronic mails

Just-In-Timberlake, are you able to ship internationally?

anthonypants, same question as Just-In-Timberlake?

thanks all :byewhore:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

eschaton posted:

I’m in, I already have one gift for this year's victim

I have not received a registration e-mail from you.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Ah man I just clicked on this thread by chance. I'm totally in, but will do the email to Silver Alicorn and do the effort post later. Previous Santees of mine can vouch for quality gifts given from me.

I mostly like Ultraman monsters and Breath of the Wild ephemera. I barely understand computers as I am not a CJ but a tattooist who somehow got stuck in the 'POS (it's the cats. I like cats)

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

as last year's santee can confirm. also same re in and email and effortpost.

bump_fn posted:

im in and it’s gonna be even lower efffort than last year

Please remember to sign up by Nov. 18.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i just emailed u

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Welcome aboard!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
beep boop signing up.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I finally made a spreadsheet (using icloud numbers this year) so things are looking good. just under 2 weeks left to sign up (nov 18 deadline). if you try to sign up after that I can't make any guarantees.

I have 3 questions so far:

Rex-Goliath, were you going to sign up? I have not received any electronic mails

Just-In-Timberlake, are you able to ship internationally?

anthonypants, same question as Just-In-Timberlake?

thanks all :byewhore:

poo poo, I missed that q

Yeah, I can ship internationally

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Sorry for the hassle, but I'm gonna have to bail on this one. I've got too much poo poo going on to put any effort into this, and I'd rather not do it than half-rear end it.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

I wanted to participate this year but life is ridiculously busy right now and i'd end up gun mugging someone :saddowns:

next year, when all of my earthly problems are solved, i'll do something high-effort and cool

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Sorry for the hassle, but I'm gonna have to bail on this one. I've got too much poo poo going on to put any effort into this, and I'd rather not do it than half-rear end it.

ah bummer. your gifts were rad

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

i wanna do this too!

in spring i will be moving, so id like a dumb house decoration chotchkie, like a shower curtain with jeff goldblum on it

im a size L (chest 41, waist 36, hips 46, inseam 34, height 6'4"). i am a dude goon

i am not a computer toucher, so no soldering or raspberries please

i enjoy alcohol, weird board games, vaporwave, and cooking

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

chest 41, waist 36, hips 46

haha

only if she's 5'3"

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
yosmas is cool and good and I'm glad for all the santas and santees I got over the years but I'm way too depressed to be part of it this time lol

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Symbolic Butt posted:

yosmas is cool and good and I'm glad for all the santas and santees I got over the years but I'm way too depressed to be part of it this time lol

but yosmas holiday cheer might be just what you need

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

but yosmas holiday cheer might be just what you need

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I'll do this, i've done a bunch of previous years.

i have 2 cats and a dog (whom i post in the catte thread a lot).

i play games on PC, steam mostly.

i am married and enjoy bourbon/whiskey kind of alcohols. i'm not really into beer.
i like large format pop-art and live in a loft with lots of space for art.
i am into photography.
if you desire, i can make a steam wishlist public or an amazon wishlist at various price points.
I am a size large in US men's clothing

For all Santas -
- i run my own apparel company, so if you want really trashy stuff made for your santee, let me know.

Beast of Bourbon fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Nov 8, 2017

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Silver Alicorn posted:

Please remember to sign up by Nov. 18.

I shall. I've been going nuts getting ready for Designer Con and being stressed out about my TV appearance that aired tonight. After D-Con this weekend I'll do the full sign up.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Beast of Bourbon posted:

For all Santas -
- i run my own apparel company, so if you want really trashy stuff made for your santee, let me know.

how trashy are we talking here

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I shall. I've been going nuts getting ready for Designer Con and being stressed out about my TV appearance that aired tonight. After D-Con this weekend I'll do the full sign up.

Ah fair enough, that all sounds really cool :)

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

how trashy are we talking here

my shop has made stuff for the Bunny Ranch in nevada before

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
it was on an episode of gilmore girls, like the shirt we made.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

hello its me again

heres some of the stuff i got in previous years

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795578&userid=132706
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749820&userid=132706#post454216489
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=467641651

i like old computers, i like old and/or odd electronic devices, old computer games etc. i also have techmoan-esque interests in old (mostly video) formats like vhs, laserdisc, video8. im not into vinyl records, mostly just video formats.

i like old pc games. i enjoy mid-90s fmv adventure games, things like Phantasmagoria or 7th guest, etc. i also enjoy mediocre/generic first person shooters from any era (i mean, i like good fps games too but i have a strange interest in things like area 51: blacksite rtc). im also a sega fanboy cause they do what nintendon't.

i also recently started getting into photography, im into the Micro 4/3s system and i have a Panasonic Lumix G7. been considering getting an old, cheap dslr tho.

i dont drink alcohol, and i dont need any shirts or clothing.

so there u go. any more questions just ask

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my shop has made stuff for the Bunny Ranch in nevada before

this is gonna date me severely but can u make those tracksuits w "juicy" printed on the rear end except it says "leaky"

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

this is gonna date me severely but can u make those tracksuits w "juicy" printed on the rear end except it says "leaky"

so they don't really make wholesale velour sweatpants anymore

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
can you make jackets

might need to consult for a future halloween

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

can you make jackets

might need to consult for a future halloween

yes

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

whups nevermind

Blade Runner fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Nov 10, 2017

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

extremely in again this year

I have an adorable three-legged mutt named Mouse:

I also like pinball and arcade games, vintage Apple II, PowerPC, and mainframe era or odd non-x86 platform computer junk, electronic music on dead formats, and weird obsolete technological floatsam and advertising tchotchkes in general. Handmade things, delicious stuff from your local favorites, and little art things like zines, pins, stickers, and magnets are all fantastic too! Booze welcome, I like hoppy beers and gin, and would also love to try whatever specialty liquor your region is known for.

super nailgun fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Nov 10, 2017

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i will participate again this year. alcohol is about the only thing i like anymore, so that would be a good option for a gift.

i guess i also enjoy airplanes and aviation/space stuff, maps and map-related items, Vintage Computing, interesting foods and local things, and sci fi dystopias and associated architecture. shirt size is small, usually.

there are way too many video games in my steam account that i have not and probably will never play so i don't need any more of those.

i have a small child and she is 5 years old. i also have a cat named zoey and a dog named mindy.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
I am doing this.

I like weird "local" things from wherever you're from. Office toys are neat, as is handmade silly "YOSPOS" things (the beep boop machine and the yospos choose your own adventure game from previous years were amazing). I have 2 cats and a lizard. Dont drink any alcohol.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
i'm in again this year against my better judgment considering i have kid #2 coming next month

i got 2 cats, 1 old* and 1 new
i'm a yosdad with 1 kid + 1 on the way
i like funy computer, commodore 64/128 is my jam for oldputers
retro stuff is cool, 80s era is central for that though older stuff is cool too
i'm a desk jockey, surprise surprise
i like to play the video games
i like cooking
i like photography
i like classic cartoons
booze is okay, but i'm not that big on it tbf so i only drink v occasionally
shirt size is american M, asian L
if you need more suggestions, let the elf know and i'll post more things i can think of

anything funny or interesting or creative p much trumps any of the above tastes/preferences
i will like p much anything you can be arsed to send over/have shipped here to better china

*ok, 12 years isn't really that old tbf

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
BoB whats the turn-around time on making poo poo i have some extremely bad ideas

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

BoB whats the turn-around time on making poo poo i have some extremely bad ideas

depends on what you want made. need some details here buddy.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Beast of Bourbon posted:

depends on what you want made. need some details here buddy.

a acid wash denim jacket with something extremely embarrassing embroidered on the back for instance

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

a acid wash denim jacket with something extremely embarrassing embroidered on the back for instance

ok for that kind of thing i'll point you to my etsy person who does those for me. hold on

dm'd it to you.

Beast of Bourbon fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 13, 2017

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
it's me, fuzzy mammal. my yosmas gifts peaked early when i sent a google glass and 30 lbs of coal to dur/elder postsman years ago but i will make an effort to scan your post history and get something appropriate or inappropriate hopefully.

as for myself, i've settled down and am boring now but things that are cool to send me include

- cool kitchen stuff. local specialties in spices, candies, booze, anything that will ship basically.
- beep boop electronics stuff, yospos poo poo
- anything cool or creative that you can do that i couldn't go out and buy myself is of course awesome
- obligatory dog post glamour shot:

- more recent shot:

- Shirt size is L

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

it's me, fuzzy mammal. my yosmas gifts peaked early when i sent a google glass and 30 lbs of coal to dur/elder postsman years ago but i will make an effort to scan your post history and get something appropriate or inappropriate hopefully.

as for myself, i've settled down and am boring now but things that are cool to send me include

- cool kitchen stuff. local specialties in spices, candies, booze, anything that will ship basically.
- beep boop electronics stuff, yospos poo poo
- anything cool or creative that you can do that i couldn't go out and buy myself is of course awesome
- obligatory dog post glamour shot:

- more recent shot:

- Shirt size is L

good dog

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
oh poo poo i have to post like stuff

i like random local poo poo u can get thru customs, booze and &c

i do science for a living and like that and old apple crap and stuff for my dumb beautiful cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

loving the animal pics

• Locked thread