Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

FizFashizzle posted:

get ready to watch some bad left tackle play

bullrushed

https://twitter.com/BillyM_91/status/922661896741969921

Haha, what the hell is Eddie Goldman (Bears 91) doing on this play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

DariusLikewise posted:

Football is better when your favourite team wins football games

Hell no. With wins comes expectations. With expectations comes failed expectations.

Give me the serene valley of mediocrity that comes with hiring Jeff Fisher.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

DariusLikewise posted:

Jeff Fisher will always represent the 5 most frustrating years of football I've ever watched

It must be soooo much worse, based on the quick turnaround under McVay, in hindsight.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I love the discrepancy in success between Belichick and his poo poo rear end "disciples".

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

a neat cape posted:

Chargers traded Dontrelle Inman to the Bears for a 7th round pick

Ummm, okay.

Is the dude any good? Keep in mind that Bears wide receivers have 7 receptions over the last three games.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
So what's the deal with Cam? Did the super bowl loss gently caress with his head that bad, or is it something else exacerbating the worst qualities people were worried about when he came out of college?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Cam's only 28. If he can get his head right I wouldn't be shocked to seem him bounce back and have a great year in 2018. I really doubt he's washed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I firmly believe that if an NFL owner straight up called one of his players the n word and was caught on tape, nothing of consequence would happen to them.

• Locked thread