Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sharknado slashfic posted:

Hey yall I've been thinking about this for the last hour or so. I've been watching the Ravens since they first came to town in 96, and for the last couple years I've been annoyed that Flacco has been stealing money from my favorite team and wanted them to fire him into the sun. But he was always such a nice unassuming guy who I figured just wanted to go home and eat chicken nuggets and gummi bears (haribo brand of course) with his kids and watching him get his head jacked up tonight bothered me. I want the guy to be able to play with his kids and be cognizant to see them graduate high school and college. I know too much about CTE now to ignore this stuff. I was already irritated by the Kaep blackball and frankly now I'm not sure football is for me anymore. I know, it'll be a tragic loss if I stop posting. Anyways make me a tff meme or whatever. I'm also drunk and reserve the right to deny I ever posted this tomorrow regardless of someone quoting it at me.

A proud AFCN tradition. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You probably should anyway. Dude is legit.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
N: Anquan is on the trading block.

V: I would be content trading next year's 1st rounder to bring Boldin back to Baltimore for a half season.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's a fair point. Anyway, Justin Tucker likes to celebrate.

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/923725112297381888

I can't get over Mallet's awful handshake.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That Manning/Romo game was peak Romo. He kept giving Dallas the lead and the defense kept giving it up, including on a Manning rushing touchdown. Then Gavin Escobar rounds off his route,Tony throws the ball where it's supposed to be and it's intercepted to end Dallas's last possession. Sports media was on fire with "unclutch" narratives the whole next week.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
God dammit Lynch. He'd a free agent next year you loving moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Intruder posted:

I still can't get over the Texans

They're become an evil team but without the winning to back it up

Sure McNair is awful, but the vast majority of the league has despicable owners. Outside of that Texans are neutral. Watt and O'Brien's overly serious demeanors are mostly overshadowed by the dope just having fun out there flair of guys like Nuk, Clowney, and Watson.

• Locked thread