Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Where is this ‘next pathogen’ thing coming from? And even if it did happen, it will be like the first time: Americans stop giving a poo poo as soon as they are inconvenienced and letting everyone die.

But did you see Statista put America #1 in best prepared for a pandemic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

gradenko_2000 posted:

If I wanted to take that tweet even just a little bit seriously I think I would point out that the Chinese communities formed in those countries aren't exactly avowed communists, so trying to land a sick own by claiming that "Chinese are colonizers too" is going to alienate some very rich and right-of-center people

Ah yes, Indonesia, the well-known Chinese ethnostate

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

crepeface posted:

idk but:
im assuming it's politix

"It was unclear when the 750,000 American doses would arrive"

Yeah because the US has a really good track record to be charitable to willing lapdogs

/s

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

fart simpson posted:

i dont know, you probably arent allowed to make fun of him over it or something

Nobody here does lame jokes to politicians in Singapore either, because of the strange reason of we are over the mental age of 12

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Cao Ni Ma posted:

:thunk:

what ARE our values?

The value of "If we keep blowing hot farts, everyone will choose to stop raking in the sweet China's $$$ because"

Palladium has issued a correction as of 18:26 on Jun 10, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Zmej posted:

lol look at all those crackers.

Leibold is part of the Jamestown ghoul thinktank and has co-published with Zenz (who is also part of Jamestown). iirc they've cited each other too, you know like a 2 girls 1 cup situations, but it's a pervert german and australian

circumlocution is the soul of yellow peril racism

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

comedyblissoption posted:

*china desperately trying to downplay social and labor discontent dragging out executives from their meetings and executing them*

drat china that owns. lmao. keep doing that

but can somebody think about those poor CCP-oppressed billionaires

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

AnimeIsTrash posted:

quote:

agreed on initiatives

What a weird to spell "hot air"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Some Guy TT posted:

i mean sure but if china banned birth control it would be one hundred fifty percent since ughyur women love having babies so much so its still kind of a genocide

So does it mean I genocide millions every time I wank

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

The strawmen times

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it’s at least not in Beijing again is it?

e: gently caress it is, lol

Evil seeseepees enabling more IOC corruption confirmed.

Also the meltdown of the Olympics in Japan is more entertaining than the actual event

Palladium has issued a correction as of 04:18 on Jun 16, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3348051&pagenumber=626#post515519700

quote:

t's...almost a personal thing. I got a little misled by the RISC-V foundation fomenting the idea that open architecture = anyone in their garage could start producing designs on their own with relatively little training, like with FOSS software. That turned out to be not the case, since you know...it takes a ridiculous amount of investment and manpower to produce and then debug hardware designs in general

And part of the reason I'm even here in the first place typing this at you is because so much of CCP policy in regulating business has been, and still is, hilariously misguided

This is the most lib thing I seen in a technical thread ever

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

crepeface posted:

oh you like chinese food? name every chinese dynasty

Unified or fragmented dynasties

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

GoLambo posted:

so is everywhere on this forum outside of C-SPAM running with the genocide consensus? Like even after all this obvious stuff has come out to deconstruct the basic zenz birthrate poo poo as being extremely suspect or just outright bad math? I thought these nerds loved to talk about data and stuff, but I guess enough guardian pieces have been written that it seems to basically be canon now.

Even the State Dept admitted there isn't enough evidence and these are also the guys with a thousand satellites that can see a loving car plate and every incentive to use them in Chynaaaa

Palladium has issued a correction as of 13:35 on Jun 16, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Obviously it was the Russians that planted the vial of washing powder to Powell

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

sexpig by night posted:

look it's simple, the Chinese government is making up entire towns worth of people and jailing anyone who goes 'wait what no that's fake', and have hidden mass graves that are unable to be seen from the massive international web of surveillance aircraft that pass over the area daily, and from the many people who can just freely come and go in the area too. We know they're doing this because of reports from a group prominently featuring a man who wants to 'Christianize China' that mainly use reports from Kazaks, a group not being claimed to be genocided in the region, and literal drawings of 'wouldn't it be bad if they were doing this???' because nobody can provide actual pictures or the like.

And, if you don't believe this you're a conspiracy theorist who's too stupid to acknowledge what's so clear we don't even need solid proof for.

My favorite James Bond plot is and probably will be the Uyghur version of Nayirah making an international phone call and finding Xi's top secret plan for invading Europe in prison and somehow able to escape the entire region unscathed.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

精神资本家.txt

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Usual suspects bitch about the Chinese space launches then the ISS fails to install a solar battery

How many more times do they want to test the Chinese laser karma

Palladium has issued a correction as of 12:55 on Jun 18, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

gradenko_2000 posted:

also Greg Poling keeps loving showing up in any discussion about the SCS because he's a senior fellow for the "Asia Maritime Transparency Initiative" of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington-based, MIC-funded think tank

these are the same people that bring up "Chinese maritime militia" at every opportunity

I would love being paid millions being a chickenhawk spamming collective pronouns

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Mantis42 posted:

actually, these are criminals who were caught mining crypto

Is this unironic

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
But did you know China did X bad and why are people still denying it? Trust me I'm just a unbiased neutral truth seeker here

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Zmej posted:

yea he loving sucks. seen him harassing/brigading numerous people online recently, like those two young uyghur girls making videos about their boring-rear end daily lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Sterzel

I really want to learn more about this story. I wonder if this just really means he just got bullied online and went crying back to the west lol. I remember someone joked the Great Firewall isn't to block chinese citizens from us, but it's to protect the world from the netizens lol

The cracka who constantly stir up sinophobic poo poo in bad faith is definitely also the one who will claim being bullied by the Chinese in good faith, and also somehow allowed to leave China under so-called EXTREME SURVEILLANCE AND OPPRESSION.

Palladium has issued a correction as of 06:58 on Jun 21, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Truga posted:

how many barrells is that?

1.3 billion Han minority barrels

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Hot Karl Marx posted:

So are tankies now just anyone left of reactionary rightoids?

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i like all the posts that are like "i loved china and its culture, until the exact moment that i started hearing bad things about them"

Lemme carefully explain in a million word essay about how I'm not actually racist when saying racist things

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I remember reading a bunch of articles once linked somewhere in cspam about how the US have forgotten how to build boats

Wouldn't it be funny when the chest thumping went too far and they go "whoops nothing we have that we boasted about actually works against opponents stronger than goat herders"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Sinophobia starter pack:

1. *insert loaded question about China bad*, trust me I'm really just a neutral concerned truth seeker on good faith, but we should really nuke them
2. I hate the CCP, not the Chinese people, I'm not racist but look at all the scum DNA in their blood so we should also really nuke them

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Rutibex posted:

iran should make a nuke, that would be good leverage

Kim: Exactly

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Pretty ironic that the #1 problem China currently facing is landlordism

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Maximo Roboto posted:

It's possible that these netizens are coming from specific areas of China like the big pricy coastal cities but idk

Western insinuations the this will lead to national calamity are just silly, but otoh it also goes to show that China is not immune to the same anomie and bourgeois discontent that's everywhere in the world now.

Class consciousness is infinitely stronger in China though since Marxism is a required subject as part of their compulsory schooling

That still doesn't excuse why the gently caress the CCP are dragging their heels on taxing landlords with excess RE properties

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Deified Data posted:

"the Chinese are absolutely not convinced in the slightest by CPC propaganda, yet it still seeped in and shriveled their brains somehow"

again reactionaries have not been able to offer an explanation for why so many Chinese people seem to trust their government that doesn't rely on a lot of racist assumptions

You see, brainwashing is when judging a government by how much actual poo poo it can get done over how much performative noise it makes

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

thatfatkid posted:

No need for the hurtful personal comments, I'm sorry that you don't like your liberal tendencies being highlighted

Brain damage is when rejecting imperialist apologia from a sincere truth seeker

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
Ironically CKS is whitewashed by the CCP for the sake of TW reunification

This guy was hopelessly self-centered, corrupt and incompetent. Sure he didn't surrendered to the Japanese, but he also definitely didn't do it for the sake of national interest since he was treating the populace like poo poo all along

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

"We" is weird to say "others should burn for my dumb, selfish or immoral agendas"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
drat you china why aren't you wasting money on bombing brown people

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

stephenthinkpad posted:

The Pearl Harbor expert has given his opinion.

I'm not a chickenhawk but "we", "us" and "our"

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

fart simpson posted:

i was just in an h&m a few minutes ago. here it is framed on the wall. very orwellian

literally 1984

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

genericnick posted:

Evidence for what?

"Fact-finding" concern trolling

Palladium has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Jul 6, 2021

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
I won't be surprised if it gets cancelled after all, and if it does still go on I'm fully expecting it to be the last summer one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
I watched a vlog of Chinese tourist lamenting about opening a bank account in developed Italy would take 7 days, when the same thing would be done within 5 mins on the spot in backwards China