Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

All right Todd, let's see what you can do. You may be a mushroom enthusiast, but I'm a 100% genuine man-cat.

AND I ACTUALLY LOVE MONDAYS, MEOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Defiance Industries posted:

All right Todd, let's see what you can do. You may be a mushroom enthusiast, but I'm a 100% genuine man-cat.

: Been awhile since I've been called out. I may appreciate your work in the Star Trek franchise, but know that you're going up against a former champion.

: You-a said it Todd!

: OH MY GOD

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Palpatine is a washout has-been who spent half his life impersonating a fat alcoholic from Milwaukee.
Or maybe the other way around, I'm still just discovering this YouTube thing.
In any case, his place is in the dustbin of history. And by the dustbin of history I mean a bottomless vent chute going out into space.
And I'll be the one to toss him there, by which I mean I will beat him up and toss him into the dustbin of history.
And it's gonna happen tonight, so be sure to tune in, loyal Lore fans.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
All right! After getting some responses I started putting together a list of highlights of this season, not sorted by any criteria in particular. Actually, I've been uploading them over the last few weeks. There's still some I have in a pipeline, both stuff I wanted to have in the list myself as well as stuff people suggested.

If there's still more stuff you think is memorable in any way, be it a match, a storyline or something else entirely let me know and I'll add it to my list. Please also let me know why you think it's noteworthy. I'll keep expanding that list and link to it in the op.

Since the main event at today's show will be D the Destroyer vs. Flamander I urge you to check out the second item on this list. The same match but many months prior and for the Bunny Title :3
It was a really good match and you have about four hours from now to watch it, if you choose to do so.

Playlist with all Highlights

#1 Episode 2, Match 2 - Dr. Ham vs. Fruitsniffer vs. Toad
(Link to whole show)
The main reason this match is noteworthy is its finish. It showed some of the interesting interactions possible with WWE 2k18
Otherwise there isn't an awful lot to say about this match. It was only Episode 2 and we were trying to figure out what your newly made CAWs were capable of.
It's hard to gauge what makes one good in terms of raw numbers. The AI being stupid or not seems to matter a whole lot more than stats, moves or abilities sometimes.
This is a match between Fruitsniffer, Toad and Dr. Ham.
By now Fruitsniffer has, against all odds, turned out to be a main eventer. Toad is slightly lower on the card but not by much. Dr. Ham inadvertently turned out to be a "Jobber to the Stars" but he can still hold his own against most opponents.
I could get the lamest gimmick ever and the character could just completely kill it competitively. It's like rolling dice. After all, just rolling some freaking dice is what LPFWA is all about.

#2 Episode 18, Match 4 - D the Destroyer vs. Flamander for the Bunny Title :3
(Link to whole show)
On paper just a normal defense for Flamander against D the Destroyer. But this match turned out to be special.
It marked the fifth time Flamander accepted a challenge for his Bunny Title :3 he won only a month prior from Palpatine who has a record reign of six defenses.
Flamander being a legend of the business while D was still relatively unproven no one expected this match to turn out as well as it did. Both fighters gave it their all and it turned out to be an exciting bout back to finish.

#3 Episode 20, Match 5 - Drunken Idiot Ladder Match
(Link to whole show)
Matches are good for different reasons. Some are all-out wars that could go either way until the end. Others are fun because it gives the wrestlers some character. Others still are great because out of the four wrestlers in the match three of them had a representative on commmentary.
This four-way ladder match between Dash, Angus, Fruity and IGgy started as all of them coming together being sad that they don't have a match at Toxx Party. So they decided to just have a drunken idiot ladder match, given that they are all drunken idiots. Now go watch some drunken idiots climb ladders.

#4 Episode 16, Match 3 - DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Hell-Ena, Falls Count Anywhere for the Bunny Title :3
(Link to whole show)
DCB is known for three things: Being made of caffeine and losing a lot, but winning by count-out if she wins.
Hell-Ena is also known for two things, Eating people's faces and being an actual demon, unholy poo poo!
Furthermore, Hell-Ena was the Pokeymanz Champion at the time and since that title is defended anywhere, anytime this match was made a Falls Count Anywhere match.
To prepare for this match Hell-Ena ate faces of innocents???? And Dcb didn't drink coffee for a week???? What we expected was a oone-sided beat down, what we got was ultraviolence to the point of wrecking parts of the arena.

#5 Episode 28, Match 5 - Toad vs. Lore Convoluter for the LP Superstar Title
(Link to whole show)
What appeared like throwaway title defense for Toad at first became the match that gave Lore Convoluter his reputation of being incredibly resilient.
That day Lore proved to that he can play with the big boys. Whether this sudden surge of strength came from some convoluted lore or not has not been made clear to this day.
With 13:30 Minutes from bell to bell this is one of the longer matches in LPFWA

#6 Episode 20, Match 3 - Third Street Sinners vs. Freddie Hope and Flamander for the Co-Comm Titles
(Link to whole show)
The Third Street Sinners have been meaning to make their proper Tag Team debut for a while now, but Bone Pimp held the Buscus and was not allowed outside Buscus matches (and still wasn't at this point, he go into trouble simply for being at ringside).
They just couldn't wait any longer and challenged Freddie and Flamander for the Co-Comm Titles.
And what a match this turned out to be. First, the quest for the hot tag, then Flamanders unending resiliency and then one of the best Tag Team matches we had ended.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Sep 30, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Show starts in 15 minutes. https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Match 0: Eight-Way Chaos Battle Royal
Match 1: First oRa vs. Third Street Sinners (c) for the Co-Comm titles
Match 2: Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (Z1 A-Block)
Match 3: Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira (c) for the Kawaii Title
Match 4: Palpatine vs. Lore Convoluter (Z1 B-Block)
Match 5: Link vs. Palpatine (c) for the LP Superstar Title
Match 6: Dash Rendar vs. Kylo Ren (Z1 A-Block)
Match 7: Dreamland Express vs. IGgy + ???
Match 8: Freddie Hope vs. Lotus Aura (Z1 B-Block)
Match 9: Tommy Wiseau vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 10: Fruitsniffer vs. El Catire Arrecho (Z1 A-Block)
Match 11: Kara TCP vs. Valerie Eason (c) for the LPFWA Women's Title
Match 12: Majestic Goat-Man vs. A tree (Z1 B-Block)
Match 13: D the Destroyer vs. Flamander (c) for the LPFWA Title

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

IGgy IGsen posted:

#4 Episode 16, Match 3 - DivineCoffeeBinge vs. Hell-Ena, Falls Count Anywhere for the Bunny Title :3
(Link to whole show)
DCB is known for three things: Being made of caffeine and losing a lot, but winning by count-out if she wins.
Hell-Ena is also known for two things, Eating people's faces and being an actual demon, unholy poo poo!
Furthermore, Hell-Ena was the Pokeymanz Champion at the time and since that title is defended anywhere, anytime this match was made a Falls Count Anywhere match.
To prepare for this match Hell-Ena ate faces of innocents???? And Dcb didn't drink coffee for a week???? What we expected was a oone-sided beat down, what we got was ultraviolence to the point of wrecking parts of the arena.

I loved this match so much. It was glorious.

And IGgy's response to the One-Winged Angel as a transitional move was the best

Also IGgy you do excellent work I don't think you get told that enough LPFWA is cool and good

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #36 - Wall of Golden Stuff: Legends Pulverize Federal Woman Agent
Title by crow

crow: Legends Pulverize Federal Woman Agent
crow: Link/Palpatine: (tri)Force! Weapons! Auupset
Deathmaster780: Loser Plant Fails Wrestling Again
ZephyrWhisper: Learning Pizza is Free Wins Audience

Match Card posted:

This week, LPFWA will fight at the Wall of Golden Stuff at the usual time. This show will be enourmous. There are 13 matches. three Z1 Matches for each block, six Title Matches as well as one extra match thrown on top. This will be our longest show yet, likely exceeding three hours. (the longest one before that was 2 hours, 50 minutes)

Due to the size of the card there's no bonus match.

Z1 Card:

Match card for WOGS:
#1 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Third Street Sinners (c)

#2 Z1 A-Block
Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine

#3 Kawaii Championship
Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira (c)

#4 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine vs. Lore Convoluter

#5 LP Superstar Championship (Ladder Match)
Link vs. Palpatine (c)

#6 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar vs. Kylo Ren

#7 Tornado Tag Match
Dreamland Express vs. IGgy and ???

#8 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Lotus Aura

#9 Bunny Championship
Tommy Wiseau vs. Nuffkins (c)

#10 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer vs. El Catire Arrecho

#11 LPFWA Women's Championship
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Valerie Easton (c)

#12 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man vs. a tree

#13 LPFWA Championship
D the Destroyer vs. Flamander (c)

Current Z1 Standings

Defiance Industries posted:

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

: Been awhile since I've been called out. I may appreciate your work in the Star Trek franchise, but know that you're going up against a former champion.

: You-a said it Todd!

: OH MY GOD

Tevery Best posted:

Palpatine is a washout has-been who spent half his life impersonating a fat alcoholic from Milwaukee.
Or maybe the other way around, I'm still just discovering this YouTube thing.
In any case, his place is in the dustbin of history. And by the dustbin of history I mean a bottomless vent chute going out into space.
And I'll be the one to toss him there, by which I mean I will beat him up and toss him into the dustbin of history.
And it's gonna happen tonight, so be sure to tune in, loyal Lore fans.

Results posted:

This week, LPFWA will fight at the Wall of Golden Stuff at the usual time. This show will be enourmous. There are 13 matches. three Z1 Matches for each block, six Title Matches as well as one extra match thrown on top. This will be our longest show yet, likely exceeding three hours. (the longest one before that was 2 hours, 50 minutes)

Due to the size of the card there's no bonus match.

Z1 Card:

Match card for WOGS:

#0 Eight-Way Chaos
Draw, surprising no one. DCB and Inspector Jane are left standing.

#1 Co-Comm Championship
First oRa vs. Third Street Sinners (c)
The First oRa take back their titles they lost to the Sinners in the first place

#2 Z1 A-Block
Toad vs. Thundercat Chris Pine
Both got in their stuff but it was Toad who hit harder. Toad now had 4 points, TCP has 2

#3 Kawaii Championship
Lady of the Lancet vs. Nadira (c)
In this rematch from a few weeks ago Lady takes it home

#4 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine vs. Lore Convoluter
They kinda hit each other a bit hard but then Palpy wins, leaving with 4 points. Lore is still at 0

#5 LP Superstar Championship (Ladder Match)
Link vs. Palpatine (c)
Having to defend his title immediately after a Z1 match it could be argued that Palpy wasn't at 100%, I guess. Link takes the title for himself

#6 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar vs. Kylo Ren
The battle of Star Wars dudes. Extended Canon vs. New Trilogy. Kylo takes the win and earns is first 2 points. Dash still sits at 0

#7 Tornado Tag Match
Dreamland Express vs. IGgy and Schir
Pyroi and Hollow go in to kill IGgy, in the end the one taking the fall is Schir

#8 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Lotus Aura
Both went into this with 2 points. Freddie left with 4, Lotus remains at 2

#9 Bunny Championship
Tommy Wiseau vs. Nuffkins (c)
Kind of a shitshow, Angus attacks Tommy, which DQs Nuffkins. Afterward both teams go beat each other up for a bit.

#10 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer vs. El Catire Arrecho
Hugrule vs. Hugrule. The match is decided by a hug. Both win, technically, but Fruity gets the points. Fruity 4, Catire 0

#11 LPFWA Women's Championship
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Valerie Easton (c)
Kara gets of the punch, but Val beats her with her own series of chops

#12 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man vs. a tree
This one took a long time. Goat did the MGM, but the tree kicked out, followed by another MGM immediately for the win. Goat: 4, Tree: 0

#13 LPFWA Championship
D the Destroyer vs. Flamander (c)
Last time D beat Flamander, but Flammo didn't get the Worm off, this time Flamander did the Worm but D could only get in the CSP Mk. 1. Flamander takes the win, earning is first successful title defense

Current Z1 Standings

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I loved this match so much. It was glorious.

And IGgy's response to the One-Winged Angel as a transitional move was the best

Also IGgy you do excellent work I don't think you get told that enough LPFWA is cool and good
:3

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Gotta say, I'm quite impressed with how well Inspector Jane did on her debut. A tie for first with DCB in the 8-way? Not bad for a throwaway character I submitted because I was loving tired of Palpatine at the time :3:

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
Those common amateurs in the Eight-Way Chaos match were a waste of my time! Even though there were seven of them, they were barely able to stand against me.

But I did not come here to fight my way through a smelly crowd like some poor person boarding a streetcar. I am here to claim the title, and that is exactly what I shall do! And then all of you fighters, and ALL of you idiots watching at home, will answer to ME!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hey yo everyone! Show will be at the usual time, in the usual place.
We're entering the halfway point of the Z1 Tournament as we go full speed with both blocks! We'll be having both blocks in one night for the next three episodes, which means the Finals will be at the next PPV (which will be called ALL OUT, it happens on the same day as ALL IN if I'm not delayed)

Anyway, since this means a lot of matches in one night I won't do a bonus match until the PPV. Aside from the Bunny Title and the Buscus Match, I also wont do any title matches until ALL OUT.

On a different note: I added a DCB chant to the bot.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Woolsey Smythe (c) vs. Dr. Ham

#2 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar (0) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0)

#3 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope (4) vs. Majestic Goat-Man (2)

#4 Singles Match (No Count-out)
Inspector Jane vs. DivineCoffeeBinge

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer (4) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (2)

#6 Z1 B-Block
A tree (0) vs. Lore Convoluter (0)

#7 Bunny Championship :3
Macro Man Keynes vs. Nuffkins (c)

#8 Z1 A-Block
Toad (4) vs. Kylo Ren (2)

#9 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine (4) vs. Lotus Aura (2)

Here's the current standings:

Including today, everyone is able to gain a maximum of six more points. Which means there's a very real possibility that, considering tie-breakers, someone is going to get eliminated already. The thing is, if Fruity wins both Catire and Dash are eliminated no matter if they win any more of their matches because Fruity has already beaten the two. Even if two of them were tied with 6 points at the end, that would mean Fruity gets priority due to his victories. If Fruity manages to beat his opponent, TCP, this show, TCP will also be statistically eliminated. Same is true for Toad beating Kylo.

Now if someone is eliminated that doesn't mean they can't affect the tournament in a meaningful way anymore. Not only can they still beat people and rob them of points there's also scenarios where, even on the final nights, the ones at the bottom of the board can be the decider for who wins.

Much like with the A-Block, we can possibly see our first eliminations here. For instance, if palpatine wins his match he sits at six points. He already beat both Lore and a tree, who sit at 0 points. Which means if Palpy wins both of those are statistically eliminated, even the one who wins.

There's a variety of possibly elimination and spoiler scenarios going forward, I'll try my best to point them out, should they happen.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Hear that, Fruitsniffer? They're chanting for me! T-C-P! T-C-P!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

IGgy IGsen posted:

I am now officially so mad that I will miss the next show because I'll be visiting my in-laws

I will drink lots of coffee, though, I promise

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Woolsey Smythe (c) vs. Dr. Ham for the Buscus
Match 2: Dash Rendar (0) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0) - Z1 A-Block
Match 3: Freddie Hope (4) vs. Majestic Goat-Man (2) - Z1 B-Block
Match 4: Inspector Jane vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
Match 5: Fruitsniffer (4) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (2) - Z1 A-Block
Match 6: A tree (0) vs. Lore Convoluter (0) - Z1 B-Block
Match 7: Macrom Man Keynes vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Toad (4) vs. Kylo Ren (2) - Z1 A-Block
Match 9: Palpatine (4) vs. Lotus Aura (2) - Z1 B-Block

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #37 - Largely Purple Flamboyance Willfully Annihilated
Episode Title by Sel_Nar

Sel_Nar: Large Pouty Fat Wins Appendicitis
Hamstray: Legal Problems For Wrestling Association
Sel_Nar: Lumberjack Pounds Fur Wearing Armani
Sel_Nar: Ladies Punching Freely With Accelerants
Sel_Nar: Largely Purple Flamboyance Willfully Annihilated
Hamstray: Lotus Palpatined! Fans Were Aggreived

Match Card and Results posted:

Hey yo everyone! Show will be at the usual time, in the usual place.
We're entering the halfway point of the Z1 Tournament as we go full speed with both blocks! We'll be having both blocks in one night for the next three episodes, which means the Finals will be at the next PPV (which will be called ALL OUT, it happens on the same day as ALL IN if I'm not delayed)

Anyway, since this means a lot of matches in one night I won't do a bonus match until the PPV. Aside from the Bunny Title and the Buscus Match, I also wont do any title matches until ALL OUT.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Woolsey Smythe (c) vs. Dr. Ham
Woolsey takes it home. The not having to carry the Buscus. By beating Dr. Ham

#2 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar (0) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0)
They do battle but Dash does the Outrunner which made catire's luck run out.

#3 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope (4) vs. Majestic Goat-Man (2)
Goat pulls an amazing upset by beating Freddie in quick fashion

#4 Singles Match (No Count-out)
Inspector Jane vs. DivineCoffeeBinge
D-C-B D-C-B D-C-B wins.

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer (4) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (2)
T-C-P T-C... they're not actually chanting that. And even if they did, Fruity wins via hug

#6 Z1 B-Block
A tree (0) vs. Lore Convoluter (0)
Another blemish in the tree's record. It took a while but Lore takes the win

Macro Man Keynes vs. Nuffkins (c)
Surprising only Keynes' mom, who's long dead, Nuffkins wins

#8 Z1 A-Block
Toad (4) vs. Kylo Ren (2)
This is a live or die situation for Kylo and he manages to stay alive in the Z1 by beating Toad.

#9 Z1 B-Block
Palpatine (4) vs. Lotus Aura (2)
This is a live or die situation for Lotus and unfortunately he is, due to losing to Palpatine in this match, statistically eliminated from the tournament

Here's the current standings (after the show, so be wary of spoilers):

As promised we have our first eliminations. In fact, have the competitors in this block are eliminated. Catire is still at 0 points. There's only two matches left which means he can get 4 points at most. While Dash and TCP could still reach six points total they'd still lose because Fruity, who already has 6 points has a tie breaker over them due to having beat them already. So the ones still alive are Fruity, Toad and Kylo, none of which have faced each other in the Tournament yet, which means anything goes, but Fruity has the points adavantage at this point.

If Fruity wins against Kylo next show that would eliminate Kylo completely. But if he were to lose both of them would still be alive, but fruits would be required to win by points, which means he has to beat Toad the week after. Toad and Kylo still have very real chances of winning this, despite fruity's current points advantage. However, even if one of them beats Fruity, Fruity can still win just by outscoring them. There could also be a scenario where Catire vs. Kylo on the final night could decide whether Kylo or Fruity win, if Toad is already out of the picture by then. But I wouldn't count him out. He's got the tie-breaker over Toad now.

Just like in A-Block we have only half the entrants alive. Tree faces the same fate as Catire in A-Block, in that he still has no points and there's only two matches left while Lotus and Lore have both already lost to Palpy (6 points) and Freddie (4 points), meaning they have the tie breakers here anyway, even if Lore and Lotus managed to reach six points and Palpy didn't win any more matches.

Going forward, if palpy beats Freddie, that means he's VERY close to winning the entire thing.. And they just happen to face each other next show. If Freddie beats Palpy, Palpy is still alive, though, because there's still a chance that he can surpass him in points. Don't count out Goat, though. He has four points but a victory over Freddie so he's got the tie-breaker here and he's yet to face Palpy. And if Palpatine wins against Freddie next week the only one who can stop him from winning the entire tournament is Goat.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Aug 13, 2018

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
YEAAAAAH DASH!!! I knew you still had it in you!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Dash’s win against ECA is marked as a loss on the grid sheet, by the way.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
even as a winner Dash is a loser

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Somehow they both lost...

E: fixed it, thanks for letting me know.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Aug 13, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Oh yeah, I compiled all the gifs made of LPFWA yet https://imgur.com/a/HqZXJar
This includes stuff from Season 2

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Show will be at the usual time, in the usual place.
We'll be entering our fourth round of Z1 Action and things are heating up because the final block matches are nigh and the stakes are getting higher.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Dr. Ham (c) vs. Face

#2 Z1 A-Block
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. El Catire Arrecho

#3 Z1 B-Block
a tree vs. Lotus Aura

#4 Trios-Tag Match
Tolvie, Yelizaveta and Samus vs. The Brutal Baroness, Nadira and DivineCoffeeBinge

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsiffer vs. Kylo Ren

#6 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Palpatine

#7 Bunny Championship
Pyroi DDD vs. Nuffkins (c)

#8 Z1 A-Block
Toad vs. Dash Rendar

#9 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man vs. Lore Convoluter

Block A has been going more or less as expected, the competitors are, unwittingly sorted by their seed. So who's on top is on top, who's on bottom is on bottom. Except for Catire, who still has 0 points. But lets get into what could happen this week.

Whether TCP or Catire win this week, it has no effect on the tournament. Both are already statistically eliminated and can only affect that tournament by fighting someone still in contention. So there's nothing going on here, really, aside from the both of them trying to get more points. Catire's final match, against Kylo, will matter, though.

Fruity vs. Kylo is live or die situation for Kylo. he HAS to win to still be in contention next week. And if he wins he has the tie-breaker over both Fruity and Toad which gives him a distinct advantage for winning the block. Where Fruity and Toad would need a win next week (Toad also this week) AND Kylo has to lose next week, Kylo just has to win and hope everything goes according to plan.

Depending on how this week's matches go Toad vs. Dash could potentially eliminate Toad. He cannot afford to lose this match or he's out. Dash doesn't have to worry about anything anymore because he's already eliminated

Where A-Block went mostly as would be expected B-Block likes to be a bit more defiant. The strongest in the mix, Freddie Hope, is actually behind Palpatine and tied with Underdog Majestic Goat-Man. Tree, another favorite, has not won a single match yet.

Tree will go against Lotus. Both are eliminated already so this is just for the points. But if tree wants to finish with at least two points he should probably start winning. Lotus is no slouch, though. He may have lost to Palpatine last week, but it was a very drawn-out and close fight.

In our second B-Block match the two favorites, Freddie Hope and Palpatine go one on one against each other. If Palpy turns out victorious that's it for Freddie and Goat would be the only other one still in contention. If freddie wins, however, the situation is similar to A-Block where a Goat win next week can be the deciding match between a Freddie or Palpy win in the end. That is assuming goat is no longer in contention. If he is he will be fighting for himself. Tree, of course, could also spoil Freddie's Z1 next week.

Finally, we have MGM vs. Lore Convoluter. Lore is already out but MGM has to fight to maintain his standing. If he loses that doesn't mean he's eliminated, necessarily. It all depends on what Freddie and Palpy do. But if goat loses AND palpy wins, that's it, we have a winner right there and it's the Dark Side of the Palpatine Dream. But let's hope that doesn't happen.

For both blocks there's a few more scenarios, of course, but going over everything would be quite exhausting for me so I'm just not gonna.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Dr. Ham (c) vs. Face for the Buscus
Match 2: Thundercat Chris Pine (2) vs. El Catire Arrecho (0) - Z1 A-Block
Match 3: A tree (0) vs. Lotus Aura (2) - Z1 B-Block
Match 4: Tolvie, Yelizaveta and Samus vs. Brutal Baroness, Naidra and DCB
Match 5: Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Kylo Ren (4) - Z1 A-Block
Match 6: Freddie Hope (4) vs. Palpatine (6) - Z1 B-Block
Match 7: Pyroi DDD vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Toad (4) vs. Dash Rendar (2) - Z1 A-Block
Match 9: Majestic Goat-Man (4) vs. Lore Convoluter (2) - Z1 B-Block

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Ldash Prendar Freeks Wof Atrash

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #38 - Lumbering Pugilists Filled With Aggression

Sel_Nar: Large Perverts Furiously Wanking Attentively.
Sel_Nar: Laggard Porcine Fears Winning Again
Sel_Nar: Large Proctologist Fingers Working Agony
Hamstray: Lumbering Pugilists Filled With Aggression

Here's a couple clips from the episode:
https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyAverageCarabeefJebaited
https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyDeadSproutNononoCat
https://clips.twitch.tv/IcyCoyLorisYee
https://clips.twitch.tv/FurtivePrettiestNikudonSoonerLater

Show will be at the usual time, in the usual place.
We'll be entering our fourth round of Z1 Action and things are heating up because the final block matches are nigh and the stakes are getting higher.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Dr. Ham (c) vs. Face
It took a little while but eventually Face would stay down for the pin to become the new Buscus Champion

#2 Z1 A-Block
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. El Catire Arrecho
Catire picks up an amazing win on his debut.

#3 Z1 B-Block
a tree vs. Lotus Aura
And the streak continues 0-9 (actually checked this) the tree loses once more.

Scene: Jeff Lyfe interviews The Brutal Baroness but it devolves on a conversation about the economy and politics on the moon, or the lack thereof.

#4 Trios-Tag Match
Tolvie, Yelizaveta and Samus vs. The Brutal Baroness, Nadira and DivineCoffeeBinge
Team Baroness takes the win by countout after Nadira tries to throw the legal woman back in the ring but gets accidentally gets stopped by DCB who just happens to be in the way.

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsiffer vs. Kylo Ren
Kylo defeats Fruity, which means he now has wins over both Fruity and Toad, the only other two people still in contention in A-Block.

#6 Z1 B-Block
Freddie Hope vs. Palpatine
Freddie upholds tradition by beating Palpy once more.

#7 Bunny Championship
Pyroi DDD vs. Nuffkins (c)
Pyroi takes like three finishers and four sigs before he stays down. Only kicked out of the third finisher, though, the other two he escaped due to Hollow Man distracting the ref

#8 Z1 A-Block
Toad vs. Dash Rendar
This went on for a long time. 15 Minutes bell to bell to be exact. Which means this is a draw.

#9 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man vs. Lore Convoluter
What a good match. Goat proves superior early on by reversing all of Lore's big moves but Lore survives three MGMs but still gets up. In the end he's just running on fumes and stays down for the three-count after a desperation punch from goat followed by a powerful chest chop.

And this is where we are now in the tournament. Fruity, Toad and Kylo are still in contention. Everybody else is out.
Kylo Ren has a win over both Fruitsniffer and Toad, which means he has the tie-breaker over both of them. What this means is that as long as Kylo wins next week he wins the entire Block while Toad and Fruity need Kylo to lose against Catire or go to a draw in order to win. However, if Fruity and Toad also go to a draw Kylo would still win due to the tie-breaker.

Still in contention with 6 points each are Freddie, Palpatine and Goat-Man. Freddie has a tie-breaker over Palpy, but Goat has the tie-breaker over Freddie. What this means is: If Goat wants to win he has to beat Palpatine. But Palpy needs to both win, and Freddie to lose (or draw). And finally Freddie needs a win and has to hope goat loses in order to win the Block.

After that the winners will go against each other at ALL OUT the week after.

Enchanted Hat posted:

This is but the first of my many victories. Tolvie and her pathetic rabble of cosplayer trash could never stand against the strength of my WILL to conquer the title! And when I have that title, a title which is rightfully mine, THEN my family will be returned to greatness!

As for that coffee-smelling layabout and the leather pervert on my team, I thank both of you for your exemplary work. The Brütal family remembers its friends as well as it remembers its enemies. I hope that you will continue to serve me as well as you did in the ring tonight. And woe betide our enemies!

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Aug 26, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I missed the stream, but to expand on the Freddie-Palpatine rivalry lore a bit: there was also a bit in season 2 where Palpatine briefly took over LPFWA from IGgy so he booked Freddie (who was the LPFWA Champ at the time) in a Buscus match in revenge for Freddie beating the poo poo out of him earlier. Palpatine believed that if Freddie “won” the Buscus belt, it would erase the LPFWA Championship belt from existence, because if he couldn’t have it, then nobody else could either.

But that didn’t happen because it was dumb and Palpatine is a moron, so what up.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'm just glad Toad still has a chance. :unsmith:

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
This is but the first of my many victories. Tolvie and her pathetic rabble of cosplayer trash could never stand against the strength of my WILL to conquer the title! And when I have that title, a title which is rightfully mine, THEN my family will be returned to greatness!

As for that coffee-smelling layabout and the leather pervert on my team, I thank both of you for your exemplary work. The Brütal family remembers its friends as well as it remembers its enemies. I hope that you will continue to serve me as well as you did in the ring tonight. And woe betide our enemies!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Tevery Best posted:

Ldash Prendar Freeks Wof Atrash

:mad:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

It's time for the final round of Block matches of the Z1 Climax in the usual place at the usual time
Whichever two fighters win the blocks will face each other next week going ALL OUT at ALL OUT

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face (c) vs. anilEhilated

#2 Z1 B-Block
A tree (0) vs. Freddie Hope (6)

#3 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar (3) vs. TCP (4)

#4 Four-Way Elimination Tables (Kawaii and LPFWA Women's No. 1 Contender Match)
The Brutal Baroness vs. Hell-Ena vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Samus Aran

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Toad (5)

#6 Z1 B-Block
Lotus Aura (4) vs. Lore Convoluter (2)

Schir vs. Nuffkins (c)

#8 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man (6) vs. Palpatine (6)

#9 Z1 A-Block
Kylo Ren (6) vs. El Catire Arrecho (2)

Still in Contention are Kylo, Fruity and Toad (in that order). At the start of this I would have thought the deciding match would be Fruity vs. Toad but Kylo unexpectedly proved he's better than expected having beat both Fruity and Toad, thus having the tie-breakers over both of them. Who wins between Fruity and Toad will now merely decide who's still in contention after that because in order for either of them to win, Kylo has to lose. If Kylo wins (or in case of Toad winning against Fruity a draw would be enough) he wins the Block. Kylo's opponent his El Catire Arrecho, who has 2 points against Kylo's 6.

And here we have Goat-Man, Fred Hope and Palpatine still in contention for going to the Z1 Finals at ALL OUT. Goat is on top right now because he has a tie-breaker against top seed Freddie Hope. Freddie on the other hand has the tie-breaker over Palpatine, Goat's opponent this week. So if Goat wins he just wins the Block. That's it. If Freddie wants to win he has to beat a tree and hope goat loses. If Palpys wants to win he has to beat Goat and hope Freddie loses.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Face (c) vs. anilEhilated for the Buscus
Match 2: A tree (0) vs. Freddie Hope (6) - Z1 B-Block
Match 3: Dash Rendar (3) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (4) - Z1 A-Block
Match 4: Brutal Baroness vs. Hell-Ena vs. Kara vs. Samus for No. 1 Contenderships
Match 5: Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Toad (5) - Z1 A-Block
Match 6: Lotus Aura (4) vs. Lore Convoluter - Z1 B-Block
Match 7: Schir vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Majestic Goat-Man (6) vs. Palpatine (6) - Z1 B-Block
Match 9: Kylo Ren (6) vs. El Catire Arrecho (2) - Z1 A-Block

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #39 - Lotus Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action

Deathmaster780: Lotus Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action
Deathmaster780: Lore Powerfully Fails Wrestling Action
ZephyrWhisper: Lore Powerbomb Foiled by Winning Aura
Maigius: Large purple feline wrestles alcoholic

It's time for the final round of Block matches of the Z1 Climax in the usual place at the usual time
Whichever two fighters win the blocks will face each other next week going ALL OUT at ALL OUT

Scene: Rara is rescued from the crate, finally :3

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face (c) vs. anilEhilated
In this match Face needed to win in order to be able to team up with Kylo next week at ALL OUT. He failed, anil beat him.

#2 Z1 B-Block
A tree (0) vs. Freddie Hope (6)
Tree had not one a single match in the tournament yet. And this would not be his first. Tree finishes the Z1 with no points, Freddie with 8

#3 Z1 A-Block
Dash Rendar (3) vs. Thundercat Chris Pine (2)
TCP was able to get the win, finishing the tournament with 4 points. Leaving Dash with 3

#4 Four-Way Elimination Tables (Kawaii and LPFWA Women's No. 1 Contender Match)
The Brutal Baroness vs. Hell-Ena vs. Kara the Punch Wizard vs. Samus Aran
It came down to Hell-ena and Baroness, in the end Hell-ena came out on top, earning her a shot at the LPFWA Women's Title and The Brutal Baroness with an opportunity at the Kawaii Title

Scene: Konami challenges Rara for the Pokeymanz title. Rara invites Konami for tea.

#5 Z1 A-Block
Fruitsniffer (6) vs. Toad (5)
A fast, intense back and forth. In the end Fruity hugged Toad into submission

#6 Z1 B-Block
Lotus Aura (4) vs. Lore Convoluter (2)
Two guys good at going fast and hard. Lotus went faster and harder this time, though and wins, ending his Z1 with 6 points. Lore still sitting at 2.

Schir vs. Nuffkins (c)
Spoiler: Nuffkins wins

#8 Z1 B-Block
Majestic Goat-Man (6) vs. Palpatine (6)
This was a grudge match, although a one sided one. Months ago Palpy beat Goat with an elbow drop to the butt. He could not recover from that and was pinned off of that. This time Goat was victorious, but there were no elbow drops to the rear end. Goat finishes with 8 points, Palpy with 6. Due to having a tie-breaker over Freddie, this means Goat wins B-Block. Gongrats Goat!

Scene: Palpy Challenges Nuffkins for the Bunny Title claiming he's lost the tournament on purpose

Z1 A-Block
Kylo Ren (6) vs. El Catire Arrecho (2)
Even though Catire is long eliminated whether he wins or loses does matter here. Kylo has tie-breakers over both Fruity and Toad. Since Fruity won earlier only that matters, though. Kylo lost against Catire in a pretty hard-fought match. But had he won, he'd have won the block. Now that honor falls to Fruitsniffer. Kylo's final score is still 6 points, Catire finishes with 4.

Scene: Flamander is asked once more who he wants as his opponent for the LPFWA Title defense. He picks fellow Sentai Lotus Aura

Now that all is said and done there's not too much to say anymore, as these are the final scores. Overall it was pretty even but fruity finishes with a lead in the end. He was at quite a disadvantage though. Going into the final round he was tied with Kylo, but Kylo had the tie-breaker over him. It was because of his match against Catire that Kylo lost his advantage.

Here things weren't quite as even but that is probably mostly owed to trees bad streak and Goat's really good one.

Here's the short ALL OUT hype package from the end of the episode announcing most of the matches for ALL OUT

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Aug 26, 2018

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Maigius title not mine. “Large purple feline wrestles alcoholic”

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

It's time!
Let's go ALL OUT

The show will start an hour early, hoping it'll end in time for ALL IN so check the linked event for the exact time. For that reason I have decided to not have a bonus match for one more week. Or maybe I'll add one, I don't know, depends on the time.

#1 8-Way Chaos: Z1 Leftover Edition (and D)
Toad vs. Kylo Ren vs. El Catire Arrecho vs. Dash Rendar vs. Freddie Hope vs. A tree vs. Lore Convoluter vs. D the Destroyer

#2 LP Superstar Title
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Link (c)

#3 Kawaii title
The Brutal Baroness vs. Lady of the Lancet (c)

#4 Pokeymanz Championship
Konami Kouda vs. Terara Fluffybottom (c)

#5 Co-Comm Championship
Dreamland Express vs. Kylo Ren (c)

#6 Singles Match
Angus McMutton vs. Tommy Wiseau

#7 Bunny Championship
Palpatine vs. Nuffkins (c)

#8 Z1 Climax Final
Fruitsniffer vs. Majestic Goat-Man

#9 LPFWA Women's Championship
Hell-Ena vs. Valerie Easton (c)

#10 LPFWA Championship
Lotus Aura vs. Flamander (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: 8-Way Chaos
Match 2: Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Link (c) for the LP Superstar Title
Match 3: The Brutal Baroness vs. Lady of the Lancet (c) for the Kawaii Title
Match 4: Konami Kouda vs. Terara Fluffybottom (c) for the Pokeymanz Title
Match 5: Dreamland Express vs. Kylo Ren (c) for the Co-Comm titles
Match 6: Angus McMutton vs. Tommy Wiseau
Match 7: Palpatine vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Match 8: Fruitsniffer vs. Majestic Goat-Man (Z1 Final)
Match 9: Hell-Ena vs. Valerie Easton (c) for the LPFWA Women's Title
Match 10: Lotus Aura vs. Flamander (c) for the LPFWA Title

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Leftover Pugilists Fight Without Achievement

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #40 - ALL OUT - Lips Pressing For Warrior's Advantage

Deathmaster780: Large Pubgoer Finishes the Wiseau Adversary
divinecoffeebinge: Large Promoter Fiending to Watch All-In
divinecoffeebinge: Lips Pressing For Warrior's Advantage
Erainor: Leftover Pugilists Fight Without Achievement

It's time!
Let's go ALL OUT

The show will start an hour early, hoping it'll end in time for ALL IN so check the linked event for the exact time. For that reason I have decided to not have a bonus match for one more week. Or maybe I'll add one, I don't know, depends on the time.

#1 8-Way Chaos: Z1 Leftover Edition (and D)
Toad vs. Kylo Ren vs. El Catire Arrecho vs. Dash Rendar vs. Freddie Hope vs. A tree vs. Lore Convoluter vs. D the Destroyer
It ended with Toad, Freddie and D being still in the match, surprising no-one when they went to a draw.

#2 LP Superstar Title
Thundercat Chris Pine vs. Link (c)
Accompanied by their respective stables both fighters were determined to go home with the Superstar Title but in the end Link was able to defend the belt successfully for the first time.

#3 Kawaii title
The Brutal Baroness vs. Lady of the Lancet (c)
In the Baroness' first singles match she was able to show what she got with that vicious slap and the Torture Rack that submitted Lady.

#4 Pokeymanz Championship
Konami Kouda vs. Terara Fluffybottom (c)
This match has been a long time in the making. Konami was determined to capture the Pokeymanz Title again in order to destroy it since... like episode 4. We're now at Episode 40. poo poo. Anyway, Konami defeats a returning Rara. She was not supposed to be gone for that long and yet here we are.

#5 Co-Comm Championship
Dreamland Express vs. Kylo Ren (c)
Unfortunate circumstances made it so Kylo Ren had to defend the Co-Comm Titles on his own. Face is the Buscus, meaning he's not allowed to have any matches that aren't for the Buscus and Tommy had a big match of his own ahead of him. Although the only other Handicap match in LPFWA history ended with the disadvantaged person winning, Kylo could not emerge victorious and we have new Co-Comm champions.

#6 Singles Match
Angus McMutton vs. Tommy Wiseau
Angus beat Tommy in convincing fashion after losing convincingly last time. Somehow I have the feeling that this isn't quite over yet and we will arbitrarily start this feud back up for no reason at a later date.

#7 Bunny Championship
Palpatine vs. Nuffkins (c)
Even though Palpy calls the Bunny Title bad half the time his series of six consecutive successful defenses still means something to him. Which is why he challenged Teammate Nuffkins to prove his worth. Of course, Nuffkins wins but during the match this seemingly foregone conclusion began to become uncertain when Palpy hit two Galactic Elbows. In the end Nuffkins won after the second Transitional Move (tm)

#8 Z1 Climax Final
Fruitsniffer vs. Majestic Goat-Man
Finally, the Z1 Block Winners would go all out on one another. Although he did not go down without a fight, Fruity's harder-hitting moves were shut down by Goat-Man who brought everything he got. Even two consecutive MGMs outta nowhere could not keep fruity down. A third one later on was what ended it, though.

#9 LPFWA Women's Championship
Hell-Ena vs. Valerie Easton (c)
This sounds like a cliche but What. A. War. Kisses of Death, Face Eaters, Outside Superplexes, Venom Claw and Dirty Pins... that were completely legal, of course. Hell-Ena takes a much deserved win in her third encounter with Val. I would normally put clips at the start of the post but this one spoils the finish: https://www.twitch.tv/iggy_igsen/clip/DifferentLachrymoseHamburgerDancingBanana

#10 LPFWA Championship
Lotus Aura vs. Flamander (c)
They went fast and hard they kicked, they flipped and, in Flamanders case, wormed. Completely. Twice. Lotus could not come back from a second full worm. Flamande retains.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

First show after ALL OUT will be at our usual time again and for the first time in a while we'll have a vote for the bonus match going.

I've been thinking of cutting the vote, honestly, because while the streams get more viewers on average now votes have declined which tells me there's not that much of an interest in that anymore. But for the time being I'll keep on letting you decide our bonus matches.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face (c) vs. a tree

#2 Singles Match
H00arvey Birdman vs. Dr. Ham

#3 Tag-Team Match
Morgan Wulbraid & Inspector Jane vs. Team Count-Out

#4 Bunny Championship :3
Toad vs. Nuffkins (c)

Intermission: LPFWA vs. The Universe
Vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/IebXJ7bLqnYFOj8V2

#5 Singles Match
Lotus Aura vs. D the Destroyer

#6 Kawaii Title
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. The Brutal Baroness (c)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Match 1: Face (c) vs. a tree for the Buscus
Match 2: Harvey Birdman vs. Dr. Ham
Match 3: Morgan Wulbraid & Inspector Jane vs. Team Count-Out
Match 4: Toad vs. Nuffkins (c) for the Bunny Title :3
Intermission: Bone Pimp vs. THE UNDERTAKER
Match 5: Lotus Aura vs. D the Destroyer
Match 6: Kara the Punch Wizard vs. The Brutal Baroness (c) for the Kawaii Title

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 2k18 Episode #41 - Leather Princess Foils Winning Action

crow: Leather Princess Foils Winning Action

Clips:
Morgan and Jane vs. Count-Out: https://clips.twitch.tv/SilkyWanderingGerbilNerfBlueBlaster
Harvey Birdman vs. Dr. Ham: https://clips.twitch.tv/BlazingThoughtfulCarrotNomNom

Also: I made a compilation of all of the clips (plus some) - Clippamania #1

First show after ALL OUT will be at our usual time again and for the first time in a while we'll have a vote for the bonus match going.

I've been thinking of cutting the vote, honestly, because while the streams get more viewers on average now votes have declined which tells me there's not that much of an interest in that anymore. But for the time being I'll keep on letting you decide our bonus matches.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face (c) vs. a tree
The streak is finally over! Tree defeats Face! But that means Face is still the Buscus. Oops.

#2 Singles Match
Harvey Birdman vs. Dr. Ham
Our friend Harvey Debuts and apparently he's from some cartoon or something but like all fictional characters you guys expect me to know I don't. But hey, he won! But not without this happening! https://clips.twitch.tv/BlazingThoughtfulCarrotNomNom

#3 Tag-Team Match
Morgan Wulbraid & Inspector Jane vs. Team Count-Out
Morgan's Debut and Team Count-Out's (Nadira and DCB) official debut, although they did have a match before that ended in count-out. Like this one. Only the accidental count-out attempt got reversed and Morgan and Jane win!

Scene: Konami is plotting to get rid of the Pokeymanz Title, as usual, Val shows up but doesn't challenge her, but then Garbo Girl wants to get that title she thinks she earned and a backstage brawl ensues. Konami emerges victorious and retains the Pokeymanz Title

#4 Bunny Championship :3
Toad vs. Nuffkins (c)
These two big bois go one on one and land a ton of big moves. But in the end It's Nuffkins who takes the win again. At this point we don't really know who can beat him.

Intermission: LPFWA vs. The Universe
Bone Pimp vs. The Undertaker
The Undertaker came in to his legendary true theme song but that was not enough and Bone Pimp somehow managed to beat him.

Scene: Goat-Man trashes every belt except the LPFWA Title, which he intends to go for as his reward for winning the Z1.

#5 Singles Match
Lotus Aura vs. D the Destroyer
The two people who challenged Flamander for the LPFWA Championship so far go against each other. As expected it's very close but D takes the win in the end.

#6 Kawaii Title
Kara the Punch Wizard vs. The Brutal Baroness (c)
Suddenly Kara Punches Baroness and Baroness stays down for the 3-Count. Brutal.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Sep 9, 2018

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

This week's show will be at the usual time.

Due to decline in people voting I decided to actually do something different. Rather than voting on a bonus match I'll just do whatever as an intermission. Also it's a pain to slightly alter the google form every week.

This time we'll be seeing a small bit of WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain's season mode.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Face (c) vs. Lore Convoluter

#2 Three-Way
Harvey Birdman vs. Bone Pimp vs. Edgy Boi

#3 Singles Match
Morgan Wulbraid vs. Terara Fluffybottom

#4 Tag Team Match
oRa66 vs. Hugrule Warriors

Intermission: WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain Season Mode

#5 LP Superstar Championship
D the Destroyer vs. Link (c)

#6 Bunny Championship :3