Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
I'm in! It was fun last year, should be fun this time around too. I'm open to most things, but I'm lukewarm on fantasy/sci-fi. Fiction or nonfiction are both fine, and classics from whichever country you're from would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
Sent my package today, I hope my santee likes it. :)

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

Santa came with some great looking books from New Zealand. These look really good, I'm looking forward to digging in! :)

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

The last two books from my santa arrived! :) I just watched the Janet Frame biopic, so I'm looking forward to reading owls do cry. All in all, I've got over 2000 pages with New Zealand literature to go through. :) I'm excited about The Luminaries as well, I remember wanting to get that one when it came out.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

freelop posted:

Some sort of anti-book squad attempted to sabatage my gift!

Luckily everything is fine inside.

2 books I've not heard of before but I'm looking forward to getting into them next year.
Also delicious chocolate and a lovely postcard for my collection.

Thanks Military Cervex!

I'm glad it arrived, but it does sort of look like customs opened it or something!I think both the books are great, I hope you'll like them as much as I do. :)